Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Results (21/2)

Tom

AFC Hayes 0-4 North Leigh

Abingdon 1-2 Uxbridge

Bishops Cleeve 2-2 Didcot

Bracknell 0-4 Thatcham

Bridgwater 3-0 Winchester

Burnham 0-1 Beaconsfield

Cinderford 1-5 Windsor & Eton

Gosport 2-4 Truro

Paulton 0-0 AFC Totton

Slough 4-3 Andover

Taunton 1-1 Cirencester

Slough 16th.

'after the lord mayors show' Your not a big club anymore. Most players i bet never heard of Slough in the conference! I know you'll say you know your not a big club anymore but thats a tad cocky!

Our 4-0 last week could of been closer on another day to be honest! If you read our posts on the forum we didnt think they were THAT bad!

Originally Posted By: Woody WEFC
'after the lord mayors show' Your not a big club anymore. Most players i bet never heard of Slough in the conference! I know you'll say you know your not a big club anymore but thats a tad cocky!

Nobody is claiming Slough are a big club at the moment but try telling that to several of the AFC players after their reaction at the final whistle last week.

after the lord mayors show is just a saying...after putting in a lot of effort and having a great day..with next event being flat as a pancake...got nothing to do with (BIG CLUB) ..your getting paranoid...feller...

remember you beat Chesham 8 nil..then we beat you...

a case of above nothing to do with a big club ..attitude...

chris s

Not paranoid there was a post on here claiming your away fans gates is keeping teams alive!!

We beat Chesham 8-1 and i agree we didnt perform to our best that day but your players were really up for it judging by the taunts we got off them! But we took it as a compliment!

This is only aimed at small number of slough fans of course!

Quote:

We beat Chesham 8-1 and i agree we didnt perform to our best that day but your players were really up for it judging by the taunts we got off them! But we took it as a compliment!

Woody, our celebrations against you was just what you did to us when you battered us 6-2 - just how you react after a local derby. I worked with Keith Scott and when I saw him after the 6-2 he was rubbing it in,so it was just nice to get revenge and do likewise. Nothing more.

and as for the 'big club' thing, well no slough fan thinks that, but and i've seen no posting saying that we keep clubs alive with our away attendances, but it's a fact we do take 60-100 to most games, but nobody's saying we keep clubs in this division "alive".

Guest Anonymous

how big a club is does not come from how much money they have but from the people that are in it and represent it, this is why slough are still considered one of the big clubs at this level, and always the club to try and beat.