Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is there a coach to Tonbridge next Saturday?

UrchinYid

speak to me tomorrow mate,at the moment the response has been very poor,i was upto 22 names at one point but people have pulled out and its down to 15 names.

I think the only possibility is a mini bus but i will speak to people tomorrow,if we can get a mini bus i could possibly drive it,maybe even 2 mini buses.I will speak to people to see what feedback we can get as at the last home game there were a few people who were going to let me know.

We have 27 names so far although a couple of these names have said they will drive if theres too many for a coach/mini bus

we have a few possibilities

2 mini buses,small coach or 1 minibus and the rest go by cars,i do not mind driving my car but this means finding someone to drive the minibus????

Names so far

Me

kel

annie

ian

urchin yid +1

john virgo + 2

simon

paul c

wivenhoe + 1

blackballed +1

jay

jordan

serge

laurence

wally

scott + 2

paul a

tom

Mr & mrs tomlinson(they can drive if needed)

So that is the dilema,we will sort it though and get everyone to the game,any ideas or any more bookings let me know

rob

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
speak to me tomorrow mate,at the moment the response has been very poor,i was upto 22 names at one point but people have pulled out and its down to 15 names.
I think the only possibility is a mini bus but i will speak to people tomorrow,if we can get a mini bus i could possibly drive it,maybe even 2 mini buses.I will speak to people to see what feedback we can get as at the last home game there were a few people who were going to let me know.

How? grin

Be there peeps! I wanna see you all excited

I still want to know how you plan to drive two mini buses, that's some leg span and tricky manouvering! grin

It's better if you don't have to drive, become recklessly very unsober and arrive back in Upminster on a train with nothing on but a feather up your bum! grin