Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Last night

Woody SUFC

Well 2-2 is gutting but we are still in the driving seat IF we can recover quickly.

On another day we'd of scored those chances and we'd be on top of the world! However i heard from the Punto stand people having a pop at scotty when we went 1-0 down...and then when we went to 1-1 they were singing his name!!! laugh Fickle? Never!

Originally Posted By: Woody WEFC
However i heard from the Punto stand people having a pop at scotty when we went 1-0 down...and then when we went to 1-1 they were singing his name!!! laugh Fickle? Never!

Not me Wood Dawg, I wasn't to phased by going one nil down... We'd looked good for most of the half. Second half still played best however at 2 - 1 we seemed to relax a little as a result that fast as [****!!****] Gosport player managed to run around the field for some time... As a result 2 - 2!

Sat back to early, should have been a sending off for Gosport... Let us bounce back and look to the next game!

Hovis of course it wasnt you. Us Northern lads are decent people!! Hows your coat after Fuzzy Royal spilling beer all over it!? I saw it coming and i would of warned you but it must be some sort of anti-authority gene that kicked in!

GlenW- Lets hope so. But even a draw would not be the end of the world

I think it mostly went on Jezz dog, sorry mate!!!

A win Saturday and Tuesday is could catapault us into a very good position. I just hope we play as well ass we can, if they are better than us at our best then they deserve the league. If not then we should (and I say SHOULD) go on and win the league.

Either way it is going tobe a very exciting end to the season

My fleece and coat have still got a distinct aroma of lager about them. Smell like a pub in the morning when the cleaners come! Never mind it's all part of life's rich pattern.

On a footballing note, this is the most exciting two games of the season, and could also be the most telling in the run for the title. Come on!