Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

EUFC Club Secretary denounces Ticket Price Rise

Loose

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Think about it too, Les. Fans travelling a round trip of 100-400 miles costing upwards of

Originally Posted By: billy nick

Ebbsfleet have enjoyed an 11% increase in gates this season, as a result of a number of schemes, 2 for 1 tickets, mini season tickets and bringing down the concession rates to 60 for men. All have proved a success, my forecast for next season!!! will be a 20-30% drop in gates due to this ill thought out idea of raising prices, the new MYFC board must be crackers, saying that the old board were too! threeeyes

I doubt that the average gate for the season will drop that much, when you look at the relative support of the teams leaving and joining the league then it would seem that there will be an increase in the away support this year. Luton replacing (hopefully) Burton and AFC Wombles replacing Lewes. These two alone will add something in the region of 1,500 to the total.

Originally Posted By: loosely
I originally had very mixed feelings about which way to vote on Ticket Pricing. Now, having seen some of the constructive comments on the Happy Forum and also on MyFC I feel that there could be room to maybe bring in initiatives to help mitigate parts or the whole of the price increase for the loyalty shown by Fleet Fans. What we have to do though is find as many ways as we can to provide added value to Matchday experience and draw in more attendance. So please don't write off the "owners" just yet.

Personally I don't want to see the level of football change for the worse at Stonebridge Road

What was the general concensus?

I don't think there has been a consensus apart from the vote.

The discussion on the MyFC Forum was a complete lash up but the silent majority voted yes after the Society Board recommended that people vote yes. I'm not a big fan of the Society Board telling people which way to vote, particularly to people who don't bother to read any info or further than someone saying "Trust Us, vote yes".

The thread on the Happy Forum is reaching Pat Gradley status, well its the longest they've had in 4 months and thats saying something with only a dozen or so posters.

HairyPalms is making the usual idiot of himself. Whats new?

Talking of the "Happy Forum", HJA. your representitive admits he posts one way on there, and another on the MyFC Forum!

I hear he is running for political office next!

Then you have MyFC Gaz who changes his mind more often than he probably changes his socks!

Nice yo know you can trust the people who are representing the Club...............NOT!!!!

Originally Posted By: Bitch
I get the MYFC thing, what's new?

So, what do the happy people think?

P.S when was the last ticket hike?

I think the last price rise was2 years ago. What they seem to forget though, is the 3 Football Strips(and they are going to change them ahain next year!) each year, that they expect people to buy,too.
You can only go to the well so many times!

But clubs do Fleety. The fans kick and scream but they do it anyway. The fans do it for the blind loyalty and the Club do it because they hold the blinkers.

Usually it's done out of season so they can get use to it before the start of the next wink