Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor 0 Didcot 2

Giant Reed

We had a good chat with Scotty after the game Tuesday (I say chat, I cornered him and questioned him for about an hour) he was very straight about his choice of players and about the team and what he expected and wanted for them and for next season. He was very open and i would like to thank him for taking the time to talk to me as he didn't have to. And to Jim for taking all the "its murrder" in a dodgy scottish accent!!

The league season may not have ended how we wanted but a great ride and well done to the team, bring on Monday, lets get some silverware and finish the season on an up.

As for not going up, and having to play Slough again. We all love and hate the derbies. We love the idea of them, especially when it is Windsor vs Slough, there is history, rivalry and so much tension (much more than Maidenhead)but hate the thought of losing (the mocking, the gloating and the bragging rights until we play again). So bring it on, and may the best team win (or Windsor if Slough are doing better).

I will reiterate that,in my experience,the derby games against Slough are menacing occasions,full of bile and blind hatred.

My good friend Spud was barracked mercilessly throughout the game.

For what reason?

All because he happened to be carrying a tent,a portable calor gas stove,and a dead kestrel.

It would appear that,to many Slough fans,an alternative lifestyle is fair game for their own peculiar brand of mockery and derision.

Well looks like we may have a home and away game with u at Stag meadow next year..All the guys I have met from WEFC have been top drawer and would like to say I will enjoy watching and being a part of Bgas if e don't do the Ryman South thing....

Yours..... Weeble....