Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS HATFIELD TOWN!!

Hatfield Town have had their promotion confirmed;

The Welwyn and Hatfield Times

Congratulations to the club. It's good to see a side proving people wrong and last season saw their FOOTBALL do the talking.

Shame about Kings Langley's relegation though.....;)

Who would bet against another good season for Trevor Lloyd's troops in the Premier?? I certainly wouldn't!

Well done the Town, and all the people who have helped it get where it is, former Managers included,

Surely the big suites from the Town Council and Borough Council should get they act together and give Hatfield what it needs, A Ground in its own Town

I see the Welwyn & Hatfield Times are shouting about 'the promotion' from the rooftops:

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/content/whtimes/sport/default.aspx

Don't count your chickens, the promotion could be knocked back at the SSML AGM on Saturday if enough members dig their heels in and cry foul

I said 'could' be knocked back not 'would' be knocked back, good luck for next season, fair play as two successive promotions for the Club is pretty good going.