Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

shirt sponsor rules

Question.......>>

What are the rules regarding a sponsors name on a shirt?

Can a clubs shirt have more than 1 sponsor displayed on it?

Eg: main sponsor on the front and one on the back above the number (like where the pros have their name)

Are there any guidelines and if so who would know the exact ruling?

JJ

I'm pretty sure you can have more than one sponsor.

Why not ring the Surrey FA in Leatherhead ? Probably quicker than contacting the CC League.

The League advise "Shirt advertising must comply with F.A. Regulations." So as BJR has said contact your local FA, Hants in your case Shortie grin

Originally Posted By: Teflon
The League advise "Shirt advertising must comply with F.A. Regulations." So as BJR has said contact your local FA, Hants in your case Shortie grin

Sorry Teffers !

I forgot there's a height restriction in Surrey !!

bolt

From my old shirt printing days:

The maximum sponsor size on the front of a shirt is 200cm2. This can be increased to 250cm2 if a sponsors logo/name is not applied to the back of the shirt or the shorts.

If a sponsors logo/name is to be applied on the back of the shirts or the shorts, the max size is 100cm2 and the front shirt sponsor has to remain at 200cm2.

The logo on the back of the shirt can go either above or below the number.

But wasn't that in the days of thigh length shorts, TC ?

bolt

A contact of mine who seems to know everything about everything tells me that you are allowed a maximum of 8 sponsor logos on the front of a shirt, providing the colours do not clash. You are allowed 6 on the back of the shirt, on the same proviso. A maximum of two per sleeve can be used - on a short sleeved shirt - and 3 on a long sleeved shirt. The armpit can be utilised for one logo, if so desired. He also said that Spurs would qualify for the champions league within the next 4 years, but that was in 2003 - Christian Ronaldo is certain to stay with Man United until 2015, but we think he may have meant a quarter past eight - his pet dinosaur was teething - then had to go as his wife had just called to say that she was leaving him because he kept telling the kids tall stories. Hope this clarifies.

Originally Posted By: manager50
A contact of mine who seems to know everything about everything tells me that you are allowed a maximum of 8 sponsor logos on the front of a shirt, providing the colours do not clash. You are allowed 6 on the back of the shirt, on the same proviso. A maximum of two per sleeve can be used - on a short sleeved shirt - and 3 on a long sleeved shirt. The armpit can be utilised for one logo, if so desired. He also said that Spurs would qualify for the champions league within the next 4 years, but that was in 2003 - Christian Ronaldo is certain to stay with Man United until 2015, but we think he may have meant a quarter past eight - his pet dinosaur was teething - then had to go as his wife had just called to say that she was leaving him because he kept telling the kids tall stories. Hope this clarifies.

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S !!