Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kingsbury London Tigers FC trials

Kingsbury London Tigers FC organizing the trials to bring in new players for their first team and reserves. The trials will be held on 4th and 11th of July from 12pm to 2.30pm at the venue in Central/West London. Anyone interested to attend need to register by sending an email to valdas@londontigers.org

Good luck and we hope to see you at the trials!

register to attend a trial?? Bit overly officious aint it??

Originally Posted By: backfour1
Sounds reasonable to me otherwise you can end up with dozens if not hundreds turning up.

now you know why Hoddesdon are Div 1!

Originally Posted By: backfour1
Sounds reasonable to me otherwise you can end up with dozens if not hundreds turning up.

Surely the more that turn up, the better, as you have a higher chance of finding a diamond amongst the rubble??

Originally Posted By: Bemused

now you know why Hoddesdon are Div 1!

Um......cos we got relegated??? Just a guess...

Jonno, how do you get into the Hoddesdon website from the front page? I have tried clicking the picture as it says to, but this is not active?

cheers.

re the website, our webmaster has spent the last 3 weeks doing updates in preparation for the new season so thats why you would have had trouble accessing the full site. But its fully operational now

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I got into the Hoddy website with no problem, but it hasn't been updated since mid-May!

FM, since the presentation dinner in mid may, eff all has happened to write about!!! It has been the close season after all!!!

Jonno - is there a Wembley v Hoddesdon friendly taking place on Tuesday?

No idea FM. When the summer months come, i like to take a bit of a break from the goings on, batteries re-charged for the next campaign. Not yet sure of pre season friendly dates but Im sure they will be on our website when confirmed.

Plus, I have gone over to "the dark side" and am playing cricket this year for Hoddesdon CC (much to my comittees' dismay!! Haha!!) So im even more out of touch with things!! Got a meeting this Wednesday night though so I'll catch up with all things HTFC.

Backfour - What Club are you affiliated to, you must have told us in one of your 71 posts but I've forgotten. I note that the Kentish Town thread has been locked but the link you posted about the Chase Lodge site in Camden made interesting reading, the Club have had their beady eye on the ground for a while now but it's something that will run and run due the inefficiency of Camden Council and then the installation of floodlights would be another issue altogether.

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Plus, I have gone over to "the dark side" and am playing cricket this year for Hoddesdon CC (much to my comittees' dismay!! Haha!!)

That corner of the pitch is going to be truly f*cked up with you running up to bowl in the nets!!! wink

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Backfour - What Club are you affiliated to, you must have told us in one of your 71 posts but I've forgotten. I note that the Kentish Town thread has been locked but the link you posted about the Chase Lodge site in Camden made interesting reading, the Club have had their beady eye on the ground for a while now but it's something that will run and run due the inefficiency of Camden Council and then the installation of floodlights would be another issue altogether.

It's a disgrace what Camden Council have allowed to happen to some of it's playing fields. Just being left to rot until someone wants to build on them. As well as Chase Lodge I'm thinking of Bow Lane in Finchley as well.

Backfour1 - I'm afraid that's just the tip of the iceberg in Camden, it's the same in all inner London Borough's such as Islington, Haringey, Waltham Forest, Ealing you name it however Camden is arguably the worst of all due to the chronic lack of playing fields and green spaces. I once asked the question whether Kentish Town could get a small purpose built stadium as part of the huge Kings Cross development programme, tucked out of the way somewhere, but I got laughed out of Court and local Councillors aren't really interested when you knock on their door for help.