Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Beds Senior Cup/Beds Senior Trophy

Beds Senior Cup

R1

Dunstable Town vs Biggleswade Town

Biggleswade United vs Stotfold

R2

Arlesey Town vs Bedford Town

Barton Rovers vs winner Biggleswade United/Stotfold

Langford vs Leighton Town

winner Dunstable Town/Biggleswade Town vs Luton Town

Beds Senior Trophy

R1

Woburn vs Campton

AFC Kempston Town vs Westoning Recreation Club

Crawley Green vs Totternhoe

Cranfield United vs Kent Athletic

Southill Alexander vs The 61 FC (Luton)

Riseley Sports vs AFC Dunstable

Wootton Blue Cross vs Oakley Sports

Blunham vs Potton United

Bedford vs Brache Sparta Community

Biggleswade United Reserves vs Meltis Corinthians

Ickwell & Old Warden vs Wilshamstead

Ampthill Town vs Caddington

AFC Kempston Rovers vs Renhold United

Originally Posted By: AWK

Beds Senior Trophy R1

AWK - I see you have the plump 'Man United' tie, you will watch your beloved 61 FC on the hallowed Carlsberg Stadium turf, how do you feel.

NeutralFan - Surely that's one for Loosely, he has all the answers and Southill Alexander are the home Club.

Though the match is scheduled for a Saturday I would imagine it will depend on whether Biggleswade Town are at home on the same date.

They are away to Barton Rovers on 10/10

Though the match is scheduled for a Saturday I would imagine it will depend on whether Biggleswade Town are at home on the same date.

AWK - I suppose the tie is the nearest thing you will ever get to watching 61 FC at Old Trafford

Originally Posted By: Bemused

They are away to Barton Rovers on 10/10

Well that game will be off then as don't County Cup ties take precedence, I assume that the ties on the Bedfordshire County FA Website below are all set in stone:

http://www.bedfordshirefa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/SeniorTrophy/?js=1&tab=fixtures

(a) Bigg T are away, and (B)

No Purple Bishop game can ever take precedence over a Bigg T League game.

Originally Posted By: Horace
(a) Bigg T are away, and (B)

No Purple Bishop game can ever take precedence over a Bigg T League game.

i prefer the version of the 'unofficial offical'

Bigg Town will have their AWAY game postponed because SA have a County tie on the same day........quality!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Beds Senior Trophy R1

AWK - I see you have the plump 'Man United' tie, you will watch your beloved 61 FC on the hallowed Carlsberg Stadium turf, how do you feel.

Surely Southill have the plumb tie taking on the holders of the cup in the first round wink It will be good to defend our Trophy at the ground we won it at a few months ago though.

AWK - I had forgotten that you played the Final at the Carlsberg Stadium last season however it's a mark of how far your Club have come of late to boast playing at stadia of that quality on a regular basis. How do you feel about your chances in October, I bet you can't wait to pit your wits against Steve Foster and his trusted Assistant Tony Armitage.

As much as I would love to pit my wits against Steve Foster and his assistant I'm not so sure that the 61 manager will let me take control of the team for the day duck (what ever happened to Greg Dyke by the way, can't recall seeing him on here for ages-maybe he is still celebrating Brentfords title!)

In all honesty I have no idea how we will do against Southill Alexander as they are a completely unknown team, though come October we should have some idea how strong they are.

Quite an interesting draw in the Senior Cup though, Dunstable Town vs Biggleswade Town with the winner playing Luton Town at home, if I didn't know better I'd think someone at the Beds FA was taking the proverbial evil