Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 28/07

you said you were first and foremost a fan and secondly you update the website.....

nothing about being on the committee.....

if you are on the committee as you say, i think at times you might need to keep some of our opinions to yourself. At the end of season 07/08 (just before i made the difficult decision to move on) i expressed my views and opinions on here about Ash Utd reserves moving up into the Suburban Premier........ i then got a call from a certain Ash committee member telling me my views were not welcome or good for the image of the club..... i'm suprised no one has spoken to yourself....

i'm also suprised as a committee member you would comment on players wages or even the Ash budget on here.....

there is still no way that Cooper is on the same as everyone else. He'll also be getting a goal bonus.......

we all know it.......

Originally Posted By: Guildford Sweeney
JC (Reading Town Barmy Army Drummer) turned out to be a really good bloke in the end (once he put the drum down!)... he even came to Ash Utd to cheer on the City last season.

And Mr Jake, the athletics track jibes are getting a little old now mate. We hate it as much as everyone else, if not more. I can assure you that every possible solution to getting out of there is being, or has been, explored.

After all, let's be honest... the height of the stand gives a pretty decent view.

I really enjoyed meeting up with the Sweeney and it was a great atmosphere. So glad you lot stayed up otherwise the CCL wouldn't be the same without you.