Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 28/07

Originally Posted By: Jake F
We have been taking great care of our pitch and the reason it doesn't look as good come late January is beacause of the weather and the amount of games that are played on there, we have the first, second & a youth team playing on there which equates to about 55-60 games.

there you go - even more reason then not to start playing games on it early July like you have been

Quote:
He is the little lad behind the goal, if that can be called a capacity!!!

I stand at just over six foot thank you very much smile.

Quote:
Jake......in what capacity are you involved with Ash United???

Official?? committee member?? player?? supporter???

First and foremost I am a supporter of the club, secondly I edit the website, putting match reports on there etc.

Quote:
there you go - even more reason then not to start playing games on it early July like you have been

Four games really won't make that much of a difference, it's in good nick at the moment.

Originally Posted By: Jake F
First and foremost I am a supporter of the club, secondly I edit the website, putting match reports on there etc.

Explains a lot... I wondered why the Ash website had made such a big deal about signing a player from us who started just 16 matches in the league last year, scoring no goals in the process.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, but it doesn't deserve quite that much gloating...

Quote:
Explains a lot... I wondered why the Ash website had made such a big deal about signing a player from us who started just 16 matches in the league last year, scoring no goals in the process.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good player, but it doesn't deserve quite that much gloating

Quote:
Jakes is the P.R.man at Ash. Now everone hates Ash

-------------------------------------
We Hate Ash!

Everyone adores Guildford City, with your wonderful Athletics pitch and stand that you need binoculars to see from. You are the proud owners of the Non League

Originally Posted By: Trentender
Jake,

Have you ever heard the phrase 'When in a hole stop digging'?

Yeah, I have but I'm not just going to ignore it am I?

Oh yeah and also thanks for the six points last season wink

Wolverhampton Wandererers smile

JC (Reading Town Barmy Army Drummer) turned out to be a really good bloke in the end (once he put the drum down!)... he even came to Ash Utd to cheer on the City last season.

And Mr Jake, the athletics track jibes are getting a little old now mate. We hate it as much as everyone else, if not more. I can assure you that every possible solution to getting out of there is being, or has been, explored.

After all, let's be honest... the height of the stand gives a pretty decent view.