Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

vase rules?

Originally Posted By: Willo the Cat
Are you thinking of coming down (or should I say up to 'Lancashire) to see the mighty EP massive smile

... still can't say for certain - My Lad hasn't made his choice yet - and nice to see you 'paddling' around in the calmer waters of the CCL - unlike the turmoil + flotsam & jetsam on the 'other' board.smile

... sorry - not this round frown - t'would appear he WANTS to go to Amesbury v Milton - so not even CCL involvement - suits me actually; less time at the wheel and reduced chances of getting stuck on a M-way. wink

Maybe later in either competition - should EP survive much further - but unlikely since the next couple of rounds in both co-incide with games @ the MadStad.

We are free on the 19th (Vase 2Q) but wouldn't usually 'target' a game between Sussex & Kent sides - I see you'd be home to T.Wells should you get past Ash.

In the FA Cup next week you're at the Spectrum - odd 'Stadium Bowl' type ground - spectators normally only on one side - with a raised up stand - rate your chances better against Guildford than Ash - the former have been very 'hit 'n miss' in the league, though they did dispose of a STEP04 side too in the last round - shame really, or you'd have all had a lovely day out in Sunny Fannit where I grew up! grin.

Good luck anywho... smile