Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

George Hardy injury

johnnojudo

As it's not been mentioned in any detail.

George Hardy, a centre half for Camberley fractured his leg in 2 places and dislocated his ankle during the Vase game at the weekend.

I knew him briefly last season at Cove and know he's a good lad. All at Cove football club wish him a speedy recovery.

Was a very bad one as well according to reports. George was kept in overnight on Saturday and that is the latest I have. I am sure PB will be able to update us at some point.

Yes was a horrible injury, fractured tib and fib as well as dislocated ankle. Has been operated on this morning and op went very well,leg has been pinned and providing there is no swelling should be home tomorrow. Which is good news as he is a very good lad and after a few years having his confidence knocked had earned a regular place in the side and was playing well.

Excellent work by both clubs staff at the game and also by the paramedics who were quickly on site helped no end as I am sure things could have ended up much worse without the swift help of the Selsey physio and paramedics.

I am sure George will appreciate the best wishes of all and these will be passed on.

Thanks again on Georges behalf.

May I offer all the best wishes from Dorking FC as well.

I'm sure Gussy will lend him one of his bench-cushions fof future matches !

:bolt:

Hi PB

I know what George is going through and I hope he does not go through all the Sh1t I did with my leg.

It will be tough for him, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hope he manages to keep his spirits up.

Please pass on mine and Sandhurst's best wishes

TC

George Hardy was at Krooner Park yesterday to watch the North Greenford game. He had an operation last monday to have pins put in his leg and straighten his ankle out. Op went very well. Released from hospital on Thursday sporting a light cast. Once the swelling from the op goes down they will put a full cast on his leg which will be some time this week. Glad to see him in good spirit