Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Allan Fenn

I dont live in Ilford, or read "The Recorder". What happened??

Headline 'Ex-football boss is left for dead'

Basically he was walking home one night and was badly beaten up by two people. Kicked, punched, stamped on.

Drugs related i bet

if only Haringey Borough had wrapped him up in cotton wool and not discarded him after all he had done for them

wonder what Rhodes will make of it?

Anyone who reads today's Ilford Recorder will be aware of what has happened to Allan. Get well soon and I hope they catch the b'stards.

Coffin Ender - It would have been helpful had you posted a link to the article:

THE former manager of Redbridge FC was beaten unconscious in an unprovoked attack as he walked home from a bar.

Allan Fenn, 39, was walking from Funkymojoe in High Road, South Woodford, when he was set upon by two men near the Woodford Memorial Hall.

The father-of-two was struck from behind and kicked to the floor and punched and stamped on.

The attack left him with two black eyes, a broken nose, two broken ribs, a swollen face and jaw, as well as bruising.

He said: "I feel really upset and disappointed about it all.

"It was a totally unprovoked attack. I wasn't looking for a fight. I'd had a quiet drink with a friend and was heading home early so I could walk my dog before going to bed."

Mr Fenn, who was sacked as Redbridge manager in June 2007, was spotted lying unconscious by two police officers who hailed down a passing ambulance.

He said: "I remember being kicked in the head a couple of times and then I was out.

"My family are really disgusted and my two children were very upset when they saw me."

The former Ilford manager and Ford United player was unable to attend five job interviews he had lined up just days after the attack at 12.25am on Saturday, October 10.

He said: "I am sleeping all the time, but I am very frustrated that I wasn't able to attend any of the interviews,

which I'd worked really hard to get.

"The police have been great, but I really hope they can catch whoever did this.

"It is not the kind of thing you expect to happen in South Woodford."

The two attackers are described as white men, aged around 17-19.

Anyone with information about the attack, should call Redbridge CID on 020 8345 2710 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.

• 9 months later...

Basically he was walking home one night and was badly beaten up by two people. Kicked, punched, stamped on.

Allan - Is the savage mugging you unfortunately experienced last year in South Woodford anything to do with why your career in Management appears to have stagnated of late

Allan - Is the savage mugging you unfortunately experienced last year in South Woodford anything to do with why your career in Management appears to have stagnated of late

To be honest mate it did leave me wondering WTF

Back now and want back in with a vengence !!!!

Keep me posted Cliff mate

07975 782373

Keep me posted Cliff mate

Allan - The likes of Football Man, Sjj2112 and Keeps will hate to read that as they don't think I have any high profile friends like you in non league football. I still can't believe you're out of 'work' but something is sure to turn up soon, I can't see Tom Loizou lasting until October or November for example.

Rhodes

i speak as I find mate and although Football man etc etc etc may have an alternative opinion, I have found yourself to be engaging and quite honestly since my problems with that out of fottball incident (like many to be fair) you have been extremely supportive which is something I will always respect and cherish.

Take care pal

Fenny

Thanks Allan, I hope the three mentioned individuals read your kind comments. I see you are all over the Non League Today Website like a rash today so it won't be long before a Club grabs your arm out of its socket:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=68855