Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks CountY Cup

Perhaps when Steve Orchard hears there is a vacancy at his former Club he will tell Stony Stratford that he has had a better offer

Congrats to Bradwell for getting two teams thrown out on the way to winning the cup, we too were thrown out for a very minor mistake which we never tried to cover up, which was funnily enough highlighted to the B&B after we beat Bradwell at their place, with the secretary as good as telling us he was going to do it.

We were favourites for that cup, and with AC would have competed well, must seem like a hollow victory for all involved at NBFC.

Shame decent enough club, shame about how they handle themselves, even if its just a ultra busy secretary, it must have been discussed at mangement or commitee level.

Oh well enjoy another year in Div 1, hope we get you in the cup next year!!

Banksy, Talc...I was only a supporter of the club so cannot say if someone did or didn't get your teams thrown out of the competition, what I will say is that by throwing 2 of the fancied teams out then the Berks & Bucks are only down grading their own County Cup competition.

Also I'm glad I'm no longer part of the club IF an individual(s) did act in this way

So far I have kept quiet about all this claptrap Right lets put the record straight, Did Holmer Green & Aston Clinton play ineligable players in the county cup ? as earlier in this thread both clubs confirm yes. Do the rules of the comptition state that if a club does this whether it be on purpose or by the club not being aware of the eligablity of their own players due to poor administration that they are removed from the compitition ? YES so it is no good people coming on her complaining that they when they were found to be breaking the rules they were punished. Some more fact is that if you contact the County I am sure they will confirm that Neither New Bradwell or anyone associated with the club reported Holmer to the them. I know it was actually someone who was at out game with who Holmer who was associated with the club you played in a previous round not associated with the SSML . As for Aston Clinton yes our secretary did email the compitition secretary to ask a question but this was due to a player creating merry hell when we told him was not eligable when one of his team mates from his previous club who had played in the same FA cup as him were playing for Aston. It was made clear to us that the county were aware so we just chased them whether the game was on. If we wanted to make sure of getting to the final wouldn't we have waited to see what the outcome of the our game and IF we lost to them report them therefore getting us to the final rather than asking prior to the game. Both your clubs have had good seasons and your teams deserve credit but to come on hear bleating on about fair play when Bradwell have not broken any rules for you to be removed your clubs did that yourselves by breaking rules. Last season we were removed from the competition through my bad administration I deal with the players side of our club leaving the secretary to sort out the general admin and I should have not played a player who was suspended under the 21 day rule even though we did not receive paperwork until a week after the match. We phoned the county and owned up and were duly removed. Rules broken punishment accepted move on. Talc, Banksy I think you concentrate on praising your own team efforts and ahcievements rather than try and blacken the name of New Bradwell, We played by the rules and won the cup fair and square. If you want to look at what if's that is up to you, yes you could have both had a chance of winning the compitition if you played fair and square.

As for the management part yes Steve Tucker has had to step down to due family committments and the club will make an announcement to his successor in due course.

Well i dont know if you were at the game at your place where we beat you, your secretary was gaoding us and our supporters about what he was going to do, so im afraid you need to look at him closer.

Our secretary ? Grey hair, Glasses 60 years old ? Can't see him goading people really

your secretary was gaoding us and our supporters about what he was going to do, so im afraid you need to look at him closer.

Banksy - I think this is a case of mistaken identity as New Bradwell says

So far I have kept quiet about all this claptrap Right lets put the record straight, Did Holmer Green & Aston Clinton play ineligable players in the county cup ? as earlier in this thread both clubs confirm yes. Do the rules of the comptition state that if a club does this whether it be on purpose or by the club not being aware of the eligablity of their own players due to poor administration that they are removed from the compitition ? YES so it is no good people coming on her complaining that they when they were found to be breaking the rules they were punished. Some more fact is that if you contact the County I am sure they will confirm that Neither New Bradwell or anyone associated with the club reported Holmer to the them. I know it was actually someone who was at out game with who Holmer who was associated with the club you played in a previous round not associated with the SSML . As for Aston Clinton yes our secretary did email the compitition secretary to ask a question but this was due to a player creating merry hell when we told him was not eligable when one of his team mates from his previous club who had played in the same FA cup as him were playing for Aston. It was made clear to us that the county were aware so we just chased them whether the game was on. If we wanted to make sure of getting to the final wouldn't we have waited to see what the outcome of the our game and IF we lost to them report them therefore getting us to the final rather than asking prior to the game. Both your clubs have had good seasons and your teams deserve credit but to come on hear bleating on about fair play when Bradwell have not broken any rules for you to be removed your clubs did that yourselves by breaking rules. Last season we were removed from the competition through my bad administration I deal with the players side of our club leaving the secretary to sort out the general admin and I should have not played a player who was suspended under the 21 day rule even though we did not receive paperwork until a week after the match. We phoned the county and owned up and were duly removed. Rules broken punishment accepted move on. Talc, Banksy I think you concentrate on praising your own team efforts and ahcievements rather than try and blacken the name of New Bradwell, We played by the rules and won the cup fair and square. If you want to look at what if's that is up to you, yes you could have both had a chance of winning the compitition if you played fair and square.

As for the management part yes Steve Tucker has had to step down to due family committments and the club will make an announcement to his successor in due course.

New Bradwell- Firstly as far as I can see you are the one throwing accusations, we were as far as we were aware playing within the rules, this was an admin error that I'm sure even the Berks and Bucks make. Why would we want to cheat when I felt we could win the competition in the first place. Secondly, how can I blacken the name of your club when I have not made any comment about your club in the fist place, a little difficult I think. You may want to calm down and read the Topic again before making accusations.

New Bradwell- Firstly as far as I can see you are the one throwing accusations, we were as far as we were aware playing within the rules, this was an admin error that I'm sure even the Berks and Bucks make. Why would we want to cheat when I felt we could win the competition in the first place. Secondly, how can I blacken the name of your club when I have not made any comment about your club in the fist place, a little difficult I think. You may want to calm down and read the Topic again before making accusations.

Talc I actually said whether it was on purpose or Bad aministration so that is not me saying you or Holmer were cheating. Agreed that it is Banksy that is actually bleating that our club done this or that etc so for that I apologise, I am a bit disappointed that after Steve Tucker led us to our first trophy in 10 years that the thread turns to a case of who wasn't in the cup. To be honest as someone said earlier in this thread why do the county not pick up on these admin errors when they happen. As i said last season we had the same but it makes me wonder if we would have kept quiet would they have noticed.

On the whole the county cup the whole system needs to be re-aligned Clubs at step 6 should play in the senior trophy to even the numbers up as at the mo there is 16 teams in the trophy and 160 in the Intermediate cup and we have had to go to some sunday mmorning pitches this season. Also say we entered the F.A Cup under the current guidelines we would not be able to play in the Intermediate Cup due to this but would not be a high enough grade for the Senior Trophy which is why Buckingham Town do not partake in County Cup

Edited by NewBradwell

• 2 months later...

Many congratulations to New Bradwell St Peter for comfortably lifting the Berks & Bucks FA Intermediate County Cup this afternoon:

Berks & Bucks FA Intermediate County Cup Final

0 3 Bucks CC v New Bradwell St Peter

Attendance 212

I see that New Bradwell St Peter defend their Berks & Bucks Intermediate County Cup crown in September having arguably won it 'by default' last season:

http://www.berks-bucksfa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/Sat+Intermediate/

Many congratulations to New Bradwell St Peter for comfortably lifting the Berks & Bucks FA Intermediate County Cup this afternoon:

Berks & Bucks FA Intermediate County Cup Final

0 3 Bucks CC v New Bradwell St Peter

Attendance 212

I see that New Bradwell St Peter defend their Berks & Bucks Intermediate County Cup crown in September having arguably won it 'by default' last season:

http://www.berks-buc...t+Intermediate/

Rhodes you really are a Plank, Get a life and stop dissing everyone else

I see the draw must of been made yesterday but as of yet not appearing on berks and bucks website. I have noticed a couple of teams know who they are playing but was wondering whether anyone knows where the full fixture list is or what the fixtures are.

Im unsure as to how some teams know but some others do not as of yet.

I see the draw must of been made yesterday but as of yet not appearing on berks and bucks website. I have noticed a couple of teams know who they are playing but was wondering whether anyone knows where the full fixture list is or what the fixtures are.

Im unsure as to how some teams know but some others do not as of yet.

Rhodes has them scribbled down on a piece of tissue in his back pocket.......with that we wait LOL

Here's the draw for the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup if that's of any use to Royals26 and Sjj2112 for onward transmition purposes, I should hopefully have the draws for the other competitions later on, I can't believe they're so difficult to get hold of:

http://www.pitchero....=160545&start=0

Edited by SIXTYisFIFTY
removed some not needed remarks

Here's the draw for the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup if that's of any use to Royals26 and Sjj2112 for onward transmition purposes, I should hopefully have the draws for the other competitions later on, I can't believe they're so difficult to get hold of:

http://www.pitchero....=160545&start=0

Sixty, if you are going to edit posts, please proof read them first!!!

Padbury and Bradwell both have byes lol

Haha, a bye is better than a bye-bye which is what you'll get when Ickford & Traffic Warden, wotever they're called, progress at your expense.....but then I'm never right LOL.