Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks CountY Cup

Where's the draw.....what's the big cloak and dagger secret, after all probably 60% of the teams will get kicked out for not following FA rules in some shape or form, so why can't we just cut the bull and go straight to the Quarter-Finals.

I thought this thread was about the BERK AND BUCKS not us you really are so jelous of us why ? are you one of the managers they turned down for the job maybe lol or just another shyte stirrer whos know nothing about nothing and HIDES behind his keyboard spouting off about nothing like ive said before if you know me then who are you or are you going to continue to HIDE your identity bottle job !

If this thread is about Berks & Bucks and not you, then what the fk are you doing on here......you need Rhodes night skool lessons in how not to bite.

Contact Cliff @

Cliff 'more clubs than an average golfer' Rhodes.

Haringey Borough, sorry, Tokynton Manor, I mean Langford, Bethnall......aarrgghh

Somewhere in a Community Centre.

Central London

Bangkok

Tim-buck-too

stay anonymous and keep shouting your big gob off i know who you are now lol hahahaha c0ck

Haha, you don't even know your back four for Saturday let alone who I am...chomp, chomp, chomp, is that you still biting, tut tut tut.

Where's the draw.....

Ref Off Ref - This is the million, sorry, billion dollar question, I can't find the full Intermediate Cup draw anywhere but am aware of the following ties involving SSML Clubs. 66cup said that New Bradwell St Peter had a First Round bye but that doesn't appear to be the case:

Buckingham Athletic v Walton Court Wanderers (25 September, 2.30pm)

New Bradwell St Peter v Bletchley Town (25 September, 3.00pm)

Where's the draw.....

Ref Off Ref - This is the million, sorry, billion dollar question, I can't find the full Intermediate Cup draw anywhere but am aware of the following ties involving SSML Clubs. 66cup said that New Bradwell St Peter had a First Round bye but that doesn't appear to be the case:

Cliff, 66cup was trying to be as humerous as his back 4 was v Bedford the other night....when he said NB had a bye he was being disrespectful to Bletchley Town.

Guess NB could've maybe had a much easier tie but then Cranfield are not in this competition.

Get a life posting on here before 6 in the morning what a SAD tw4t

Erm excuse me, one does have a life thank you.....it consists of posting on here before 6am, haha, don't knock it 'til you've tried it, oooh I love it when you're angry with me.

Here's another First Round tie however it is proving impossible to obtain the full Intermediate Cup draw, surely someone must know it:

Old Bradwell United v Hale Leys United (25 September, 2.30pm)

Some more First Round Intermediate Cup ties taking place on Saturday 25 September, we'll get there eventually:

P & IC United v Aston Park

Stewkley v Aylesbury Dynamos

Wolverton Town v Wendover

Buckingham Town v Elmhurst

Downley Albion v Chalfont St Peter Reserves

Bierton v St Johns

Here's the draw for the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup if that's of any use to Royals26 and Sjj2112 for onward transmition purposes, I should hopefully have the draws for the other competitions later on, I can't believe they're so difficult to get hold of:

http://www.pitchero....=160545&start=0

I got this from the Binfield FC Website however I'm confused of Tunbridge Wells as the draw for the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup in the link above bears no relation to the note below:

Berks & Bucks Senior Cup

We have been drawn at home to Chalfont St Peter in the 2nd round tie which must be played by 26th November. The winners will travel to Holmer Green or Sandhurst Town for the Quarter-Final.

• 2 weeks later...

Mursley United v Stony Stratford......potential home win

New Bradwell v Bletchley......potential banana skin for the holders (surely not)

MK Titans v Padbury United......defo 0-0 (at kick off) lol

Finally here is the draw for the Intermediate Cup but I haven't got time just at the moment to spoon feed members and type it all out:

http://www.berks-bucksfa.com/FixturesAndResults/CountyCups/Sat+Intermediate/

Finally here is the draw for the Intermediate Cup but I haven't got time just at the moment to spoon feed members and type it all out:

http://www.berks-buc...t+Intermediate/

Cliff Rhodes hasn't got time to type the draw out and spoon feed members, ok what's her name, it has to be a sort for you to be distracted from your footie, Cliff bring her round to your way or boot her....as Shanks once said, 'football is more important than,,,,shopping' LOL.

Anyway early season prediction, think the is seasons Final will be between.....2 teams haha, oh that's after the County FA have kicked out 50% of entrants coz they don't like the colour of their shirts.

Cliff Rhodes hasn't got time to type the draw out and spoon feed members, ok what's her name, it has to be a sort for you to be distracted from your footie, Cliff bring her round to your way or boot her....as Shanks once said, 'football is more important than,,,,shopping' LOL.

Anyway early season prediction, think the is seasons Final will be between.....2 teams haha, oh that's after the County FA have kicked out 50% of entrants coz they don't like the colour of their shirts.

The Berks and Bucks kicked out teams for breaking the rules. Those set out quite clearly before the competition starts. Nothing else. I have had the honour of being involved in those processes and your slur on the character and honesty of the County officials is disgraceful. Along with telling Special1 where he should be and when he should post on here. You are a complete idiot. Arrogant, ignorant and posting just to see your name on as many threads as possible. Think before you speak you fool

The Berks and Bucks kicked out teams for breaking the rules. Those set out quite clearly before the competition starts. Nothing else. I have had the honour of being involved in those processes and your slur on the character and honesty of the County officials is disgraceful. Along with telling Special1 where he should be and when he should post on here. You are a complete idiot. Arrogant, ignorant and posting just to see your name on as many threads as possible. Think before you speak you fool

LOL YOU REALLY HAVE GIVE IT AWAY NOW YOUR LUCKY ASTON CLINTON DID GET KICKED OUT THEY WOULD OF SMASHED YOU IN THE SEMI .I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY WE GET YOU ONE DAY .

ok what's her name, it has to be a sort for you to be distracted from your footie

Ref Off Ref - Strangely enough you are not that far off the mark but anyway here is the First Round draw, ties to take place on Saturday 25 September. I assume successful Club's will go into the velvet bag for the Second Round draw at 12.30 on Monday 27 September:

Bierton v St Johns

P & IC United v Aston Park

Stewkley v Aylesbury Dynamos

Thornborough athletic v Aston Clinton

Buckingham Athletic v Walton Court Wanderers

Old Bradwell United v Hale Leys United

Wolverton Town v Wendover

Mursley United v Stony Stratford Town

Buckingham Town v Elmhurst

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Risborough Rangers

MK Wanderers v Bye

New Baradwell St Peter v Bletchley Town

Loughton Manor v Castlethorpe

MK Titans v Padbury United

Olney Town v Bye

Grendon Rangers v Winslow United

Amersham Town v Slough Heating

Old Challoners v AFC Castlefield

Slough Irish Society v AFC Spartans

Stoke Green v AC Marlow

Burnham Beeches v Taplow United (Saturday)

FC Beaconsfield v Maidenhead United Reserves

Wycombe Community United v Winchmore Hill

Slough Laurencians v Holmer Green Reserves

Downley Albion v Chalfont St Peter Reserves

Prestwood v Singh Sabha (Slough)

Chalfont Wasps v Hambleden

Iver Heath Rovers v Bucks Students Union (BSU)

FC Titans v Chalvey WMC Sports

Great Missenden v Penn & Tylers Green

Marlow United v Wycombe Judo

Eton Wick v Wraysbury

Berkshire County Sports v Bye

Ashridge Park v Ascot United Reserves

Wokingham & Embrook Reserves v Bye

Admiral Cunningham v Bye

Cookham Dean v Bye

Westwood United v REME (Arborfield)

Orchard Park Rangers v Bye

Waltham v Bye

Finchamstead v Bye

Unity v Bye

Highmoor/Ibis v Bye

West Reading v Binfield Reserves

Sandhurst Devils v Holyport

South Reading v Woodley Town

Windsor Great Park v Bye

Reading YMCA v Bye

AFC Wallingford v Thatcham Town Reserves

Mortimer v Abingdon United Reserves

Theale v AFC Aldermaston

Wooton & Dry Sadndford United v Abingdon Town Reserves

Crowmarsh Gifford v Bye

Letcombe v Bye

Harwell International v Bye

Kintbury Rangers v Wantage Town Reserves

Didcot Casuals v Faringdon Town

Saxton Rovers v Shrivenham Reserves

Kennington United v Didcot Town Reserves

Lambourn Sports v Childrey United

Harwell (Village) v Drayton

Newbury v Hungerford Town Reserves

Milton United v Bye

Frilsham & Yattenden v Bye

Tut tut tut.....I would be very careful with regards the comments you make, some of us KNOW A LOT MORE than you give us credit for, A LOT MORE!!!