Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Div 1 Current Form

Here we go boys & girls, the latest current form for CCL Div 1.

Taking into account the last 6 matches for each list. I have just taken the top 5 for each with their league positions in brackets.

TOP 5 OVERALL

1 Cobham (2)

2 Farnham Town (7)

3 Staines Lammas (6)

4 Hartley Wintney (4)

5 South Park (8)

BOTTOM 5 OVERALL

17 Croydon Municipal (17)

18 Chobham (19)

19 Westfield (14)

20 Coulsdon United (21)

21 Feltham (20)

TOP 5 AT HOME

1 Farnham Town

2 Mole Valley

3 Farleigh Rovers

4 Westfield

5 Cobham

TOP 5 AWAY

1 Cobham

2 Staines Lammas

3 Mole Valley

4 Farnham Town

5 Knaphill

ENJOY!!!!!!

Knapper,brilliant piece of info,Chobham top and bottom.

I put that in on the recommendation of Danny Baker after Martin Ansells suprise appearance on Danny's radio show!

Knapper,the brilliance of the edit button saves the day.Be very interesting to see if Cobham top the next 6 games table,they have some very hard fixtures coming up against the bigger players in Div 1.

You're not wrong there! Worcester Park have slowed down, Cobham seem to have picked up nicely along with Hartley Wintney & Staines Lammas. Farnham are an interesting shout, games in hand, good current form, but we all know how points in the bag are better than games in hand. Mole Vallet seem to be in the driving seat at the moment with good momentum, points on the board and games in hand.

The New Year should start sorting the men from the boys and as long as we don't have too much disruption by the weather this year, it is going to become very interesting at the tail end of the season. Another 5 way scrap perhaps.

PS I love the edit button!

I would love Mole Valley,Hartley Witney,Cobham,to be the 3 promoted teams for the following reasons.They have the facilities to do so,unlike Farleigh,Worcester Park,Staines Lammas,who it seems are happy to stay the way they are.Farnham on the other hand ,reported Municipal to the League for the Manager/Chairman not attending clubhouse after there 5-1 drubbing,POOR SHOW,but Smudgey and the players did for our sausages and chips.If I had to select two to go up it would be COBHAM AND HARTLEY,for the reason that when a club was in need they stood up and were counted,and have excellent facilities to go with it.But unfortunately Div 1 does not work like that,or life.

Where you off to today BT?

Booked a Lesson at Henry Cecils,got too get used to riding me new horse.Seriously going South Park to watch the team that put 8 past Cobham in 2 games,but let in 8 also.I just love goals 91 so far in Municipals games in Div1,NOW THAT IS TOP OF ANY TABLE.