Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 23 jan

CHERTSEY 6-0 plymouth parkway pomroy 4goddardagyeiwhat a game at the lane, from start to finish chertsey dominated and after taking an early lead through steve goddard chertsey never looked back and was then a question of how many agaisnt a very poor plymouth side, 2 late 1st half goals from john pomroy ended any hopes for the visitors, olay football in the 2nd half saw chertsey score another 3 goals to set up a plum last 16 tie with witley bay!!!! only dissapointment was a lowly crowd of just 252!!!!

CHERTSEY 6-0 plymouth parkway pomroy 4goddardagyeiwhat a game at the lane, from start to finish chertsey dominated and after taking an early lead through steve goddard chertsey never looked back and was then a question of how many agaisnt a very poor plymouth side, 2 late 1st half goals from john pomroy ended any hopes for the visitors, olay football in the 2nd half saw chertsey score another 3 goals to set up a plum last 16 tie with witley bay!!!! only dissapointment was a lowly crowd of just 252!!!!

Just ater I pulled into the Egham car park, a car parked alongside me. Guy got out knocked on my window and said to me "This is where Chertsey are playing today isn't it?". The poor guy looked crestfallen when I explained that this was Egham! It was about 2.40, so I reassured him he may still make it and off he went!

Very poor show from Camberley, Egham were 3 up after about half an hour and good value for the win. A new ground for me, makes Meadowbank look swish! I had decided to go to Eversley v Cobham but forgot it would be 2pm KO :bartshocked:

only dissapointment was a lowly crowd of just 252!!!!

That'll be a lot higher in the next round. I reckon quite a few southerners may pop along the Lane to see what this Whitley Bay team are all about. If we didn't have a game I'd go along myself.

A draw won't be a bad thing either. Nice little area Whitley Bay but the North Sea will probably be a bit cold this time of year so don't bother taking your Speedos if you do draw.

bedfont sports 1 v 2 sheerwater

That's a great result!!

Hartley 1-0 frimley green only 2 sent off

Is that 2 sent off for Frimley?

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Chertsey Town 6-0 Plymouth Parkway

Premier Division

Badshot Lea P-P Epsom & Ewell

Banstead Athletic 0-3 Bedfont

Bookham 0-2 Sandhurst Town

Colliers Wood Utd 3-3 Chessington & Hook

Croydon F.C. 3-2 Ash United

Egham Town 4-2 Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa 0-1 Molesey

Horley Town 1-1 Guildford City

North Greenford Utd 3-0 Dorking

Wembley 4-2 Cove

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 1-2 Sheerwater

CB Hounslow Utd 1-1 Crescent Rovers

Coulsdon United 3-3 Croydon Municipal

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Farnham Town 7-2 Chobham

Feltham P-P Westfield

Hartley Wintney 1-0 Frimley Green

Knaphill 4-0 Warlingham

South Park 2-2 Mole Valley SCR

Worcester Park 0-1 Staines Lammas

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 1-2 Sheerwater

CB Hounslow Utd 1-1 Crescent Rovers

Coulsdon United 3-3 Croydon Municipal

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Farnham Town 7-2 Chobham

Feltham P-P Westfield

Hartley Wintney 1-0 Frimley Green

Knaphill 4-0 Warlingham

South Park 2-2 Mole Valley SCR

Worcester Park 0-1 Staines Lammas

First point of the season for Coulsdon. Fair play to them for plugging away. Other teams in that position may have just given up and folded or resigned from the league.

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Jurgs was injured so it was little old me in goal. We went 2 goals down. 2 scrappy goals that pehaps could have been defended better. We had our half time team talk in the dug out and came out second half and scored 3 goals in 5 mins to go 3-2 up. Eversley equalised from a corner. We hit the bar and then scored with 20 to go.

Eversley came at us and got there goal from a freekick that was glanced in. Eversley had a man sent off towards the end of the game

At the start of the game our average age was 19 and by the end it was 18. We had three 16 year olds and without old master Jurgs our average age plummented.

Great facilities at Eversley with the best pitch i've seen all year. Referee was a bit odd and however he was consistant for both sides so can have no complaints. On balance 4-4 was a fair result

Just ater I pulled into the Egham car park, a car parked alongside me. Guy got out knocked on my window and said to me "This is where Chertsey are playing today isn't it?". The poor guy looked crestfallen when I explained that this was Egham! It was about 2.40, so I reassured him he may still make it and off he went!

Very poor show from Camberley, Egham were 3 up after about half an hour and good value for the win. A new ground for me, makes Meadowbank look swish! I had decided to go to Eversley v Cobham but forgot it would be 2pm KO :bartshocked:

Gutted missed the egham game but I've had pearcey on the phone saying egham were top draw! And 4-2 wasn't a true reflection of the game but he did say the camberley skipper pleaded with the ref not to give cambo a pen saying it was a great tackle.

Not had a rant and a rave for a while so here goes.

Wembley 4-2 Cove

Went 1 nil up after about 15 mins only for a misplaced shank off the outside of my boot and then a slip by our centre back allowed there player to run on and score. 1-1. Cove then managed to mis chance after chance to score, hit the post once and keeper saved some good efforts. Wembley broke into the box and from the byline crossed which hit our defender on the hand from a yard away. Penalty given shockingly and also a yellow card. Fozzy in goal saved the penalty.

HT 1-1

50th minute our defender that was booked for his handball pulled out of a tackle, only for the Wembley player to dive spectacularly and get our player a second yellow and off. You could see from the reaction of the player and the disappointment that he never touched the Wembley player. The rest of us actually thought he was going to book the diver!! Cove down to 10 men.

Ball bounced towards our CB which didnt bounce at all and skidded thru his legs. Wembley player runs on to score. 2-1 Cove pushing forward left 2 on 2 at the back. Wembley centre forward is played thru in on goal, only for our centre back to make a great tackle in the box and emerge with the ball at his feet., Ref gives another pen and books our player. Pen scored 3-1. Cove get 1 back even when down to 10 men. 3-2.

Cove hit the post again and Wembley clear off the line from a corner. 2 mins to go Wembley break and with tired legs Cove cant get back goal side. 4-2. Cove even had 2 chances in injury time.

Couldnt fault the cove players. We actually played very well the whole game. Couple of errors and awful decision making by the ref cost us dearly. freak result but loads of positives fron the match.

Aldershot at home in the Hampshire cup on Tuesday night.

Gutted missed the egham game but I've had pearcey on the phone saying egham were top draw! And 4-2 wasn't a true reflection of the game but he did say the camberley skipper pleaded with the ref not to give cambo a pen saying it was a great tackle.

Highlights will be available on this channel, Smashie :cool:

That's a great result!!

sheers had a player sent off after 30mins with the score at 1-1, great performance by the 10 men who on 2 score a 2nd half winner.

That's a great result!!

sheers had a player sent off after 30mins with the score at 1-1, great performance by the 10 men who went on 2 score a 2nd half winner.

Edited by The Wife