Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 23 jan

bedfont sports 1 v 2 sheerwater

That's a great result!!

Hartley 1-0 frimley green only 2 sent off

Is that 2 sent off for Frimley?

sheers had a player sent off after 30mins with the score at 1-1, great performance by the 10 men who went on 2 score a 2nd half winner.

Who was sent off for you guys?

Not the same lad u upset, he was playing 4 the res who won 3-0 vs cb hounslow.

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Chertsey Town 6-0 Plymouth Parkway

Premier Division

Badshot Lea P-P Epsom & Ewell

Banstead Athletic 0-3 Bedfont

Bookham 0-2 Sandhurst Town

Colliers Wood Utd 3-3 Chessington & Hook

Croydon F.C. 3-2 Ash United

Egham Town 4-2 Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa 0-1 Molesey

Horley Town 1-1 Guildford City

North Greenford Utd 3-0 Dorking

Wembley 4-2 Cove

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 1-2 Sheerwater

CB Hounslow Utd 1-1 Crescent Rovers

Coulsdon United 3-3 Croydon Municipal

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Farnham Town 7-2 Chobham

Feltham P-P Westfield

Hartley Wintney 1-0 Frimley Green

Knaphill 4-0 Warlingham

South Park 2-2 Mole Valley SCR

Worcester Park 0-1 Staines Lammas

Well done STAINES LLAMAS FOR STICKING IT UP THE PARK.

Worcester Park 0-1 Staines Lammas

Staines topsy turvy season continues with a great win at the top of the table leaders. On a lovely surface ( for once) the match was end to end stuff with Lammas getting the goal dead on half time threw Ben Whatford. Second half saw Park coming down the hill and throwing everything but Lammas back four and goalkeeper were dealing with it superbly. a great entertaing game which might just turn the league back round for Lammas who have a massive game at home to Hartley and Witney next week. Its a few big weeks for Lammas who now have a ground share in place at Ashford Town next year so the next few games are make or break or it could be another year in Combined Counties div 1!!!!!

As usual, a very good coverage TRS. Thanks.

(p.s. I loved your sardonic little chuckle right at the very end of the clip !) :biglaugh:

I was laughing as the Egham goalie was yelling 'corner flag'. He started doing it as soon as Cambo got one back (bearing in mind there was only a few minutes left) and didn't let up 'til the final whistle!

It will be another year in division one for Staines whatever happens. FA Rules are that you have to have a groundshare agreement before the start of the seson to obtain promotion, which is why Bookham (4yrs ago) and Warlingham this season took out their groundshares, with the goal of achieving promotion for the following season.

It will be another year in division one for Staines whatever happens. FA Rules are that you have to have a groundshare agreement before the start of the seson to obtain promotion, which is why Bookham (4yrs ago) and Warlingham this season took out their groundshares, with the goal of achieving promotion for the following season.

FA rules don't say that anymore. It was changed a year or two ago.

The rule now says -

1.2 Ground Share

Ground sharing is permitted in accordance with the provisions of individual league rules and regulations.

Wokingham & Embrook are sharing at Bracknell next season if they get promoted. It was only arranged in the last month and the Hellenic League have already said yes. The Southern League need to approve it as well although they'll probably not have to bother if Bracknell get relegated

The CCL still has the old rule listed on the official website but I don't know when that was last updated and if it's still the case. That'll be for the comittee to decide.

Edited by VPCTFC

bedfont sports 1 v 2 sheerwater

That's a great result!!

Hartley 1-0 frimley green only 2 sent off

Is that 2 sent off for Frimley?

sheers had a player sent off after 30mins with the score at 1-1, great performance by the 10 men who went on 2 score a 2nd half winner.

Who was sent off for you guys?

Not the same lad u upset, he was playing 4 the res who won 3-0 vs cb hounslow.

Ha I never upset Gary that much. I apologised after as it was a misunderstanding on my part and I felt like an idiot! Why was he in the reserves?

Edited by Wattsy

Before all this I asked the ref how long and he said two. We played 10 minutes added time second half.

Sounds like he took the term of 'a minimum of X minutes stoppage time will be played' a little too much

Agree with your other statement, the break has made officials go bananas, just ask Kroons!!

Edited by Wattsy

FA rules don't say that anymore. It was changed a year or two ago.

The rule now says -

1.2 Ground Share

Ground sharing is permitted in accordance with the provisions of individual league rules and regulations.

Wokingham & Embrook are sharing at Bracknell next season if they get promoted. It was only arranged in the last month and the Hellenic League have already said yes. The Southern League need to approve it as well although they'll probably not have to bother if Bracknell get relegated

The CCL still has the old rule listed on the official website but I don't know when that was last updated and if it's still the case. That'll be for the comittee to decide.

you've answered your own question vp, its left to individaul league rules and ccl clearly states the agrrement must be in place prior. If they rescind that expect a major major claim to the league by warlingham who are paying an awful lot of money to merstham and also of course bookham only secured their promotion by paying an even larger amount to dorking

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Jurgs was injured so it was little old me in goal. We went 2 goals down. 2 scrappy goals that pehaps could have been defended better. We had our half time team talk in the dug out and came out second half and scored 3 goals in 5 mins to go 3-2 up. Eversley equalised from a corner. We hit the bar and then scored with 20 to go.

Eversley came at us and got there goal from a freekick that was glanced in. Eversley had a man sent off towards the end of the game

At the start of the game our average age was 19 and by the end it was 18. We had three 16 year olds and without old master Jurgs our average age plummented.

Great facilities at Eversley with the best pitch i've seen all year. Referee was a bit odd and however he was consistant for both sides so can have no complaints. On balance 4-4 was a fair result

Hi YoungHammerWhitby,

Thanks for the positive comments regarding our facilities. We've been very fortunate with the pitch and it's been in a good condition most of the season.

Thought it was a very entertaining game and some of the groundhoppers I was speaking to after the game thought it was the best game they had seen all season. Think both sides would have liked to defend some of the goals better. However if the teams play open attacking football, they are liable to concede the odd goal.

Personally I thought your centre forward and left midfielder were both excellent players. Looks like you've got a very good young squad and I would think you will be challenging for the title come the end of the season.

Only comment I would make on your report, was that I thought it was 2-1 at half-time?

Before all this I asked the ref how long and he said two. We played 10 minutes added time second half.

Sounds like he took the term of 'a minimum of X minutes stoppage time will be played' a little too much

Agree with your other statement, the break has made officials go bananas, just ask Kroons!!

Brunty has most things right apart from forgetting to mention frimley had a stonewall pen with 2 mins 2 go turned down, i think thats wot set the tone 4 the last 5 minutes of injury time

have you got the Dorking team sheet, please BJR?

I've now got it with the official match report, TSF .

I'll be posting it shortly. Sorry for the dealy, but that's due to circumstances beyond my control.

North Greenford Utd 3-0 Dorking

Dorking's new management team of manager Peter Augustine and coach Matt Tebbutt certainly had a baptism of fire as they took their new look Dorking side into their first game on Saturday, as that first game was against none other than the league leaders, North Greenford United.

Augustine had been working hard in training during recent weeks when games have been called off due to the weather, but must have wished for an easier start to his Dorking managerial career, especially as Chicks found themselves behind after only 2 minutes of this game as a rusty Chicks side, without a game since the middle of December, failed to start the game with the required tempo, allowing the visitors to snatch an early lead.

Augustine was able to name a line up which included a fair number of players who have already featured for Dorking this season, including captain Dan Coote, full back Martin Waldren, centre back Scott Murphy, midfielders Shola Elusade, Taylor Mollatt and Scott Harrison, while Augustine's son Ryan returned to the starting line up having played for Chicks earlier in the season under Tony Webb. The subs bench included Pete Augustine's brother Steve, an experienced player at this level and who once match fit, will prove a potent weapon in the Dorking armoury. In attack Dorking named young strikers Jamie Pendrill and George Tedder, players that had been on the fringe of the Dorking team in the last couple of months

North Greenford are not top of the CCL Premier Division for nothing, and during the first half kept Dorking under constant pressure, but Dorking's management had set the team up with a 4-4-2 formation that coped reasonably well with the pressure, although Coote was unable to do much about Greenford adding a second before half time.

Dorking were forced into a reshuffle at half time as Alastair Moore had to come off due to a hamstring injury, Shola Elusade dropping into the right back position as subs Aaron O Donoghue and Joshua Ferguson made their Dorking debuts, with Martin Waldren pushed into midfield. Despite the change in positions and personnel, Dorking had their best spell of the game int he opening 25 minutes of the second half as the game became much more of an even contest, Dorking threatening to pull a goal back, with Jamie Pendrill looking especially dangerous.

North Greenford though killed the game on the break with 16 minutes to go, even then, Dorking's young team kept on going, holding their own for the remainder of the match in a performance that overall gives Dorking hope for the remainder of the season.

Dorking face Woking in the Surrey Senior Cup on Tuesday night, 26 January, before entertaining Horley Town on Saturday in a league game

Team:- Dan Coote, Alastair Moore, Martin Waldren, Scott Murphy, Charlie Saundercock, Shola Elusade, Taylor Mollatt, Scott Harrison, Jamie Pendrill, George Tedder, Ryan Augustine.

Substitutes:- Joshua Ferguson, Aaron O Donogue, Chris Davies, Steve Augustine

Brunty has most things right apart from forgetting to mention frimley had a stonewall pen with 2 mins 2 go turned down, i think thats wot set the tone 4 the last 5 minutes of injury time

Yes it was a stonewall penalty although i was screaming for a goal kick! haha

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Jurgs was injured so it was little old me in goal. We went 2 goals down. 2 scrappy goals that pehaps could have been defended better. We had our half time team talk in the dug out and came out second half and scored 3 goals in 5 mins to go 3-2 up. Eversley equalised from a corner. We hit the bar and then scored with 20 to go.

Eversley came at us and got there goal from a freekick that was glanced in. Eversley had a man sent off towards the end of the game

At the start of the game our average age was 19 and by the end it was 18. We had three 16 year olds and without old master Jurgs our average age plummented.

Great facilities at Eversley with the best pitch i've seen all year. Referee was a bit odd and however he was consistant for both sides so can have no complaints. On balance 4-4 was a fair result

Hi YoungHammerWhitby,

Thanks for the positive comments regarding our facilities. We've been very fortunate with the pitch and it's been in a good condition most of the season.

Thought it was a very entertaining game and some of the groundhoppers I was speaking to after the game thought it was the best game they had seen all season. Think both sides would have liked to defend some of the goals better. However if the teams play open attacking football, they are liable to concede the odd goal.

Personally I thought your centre forward and left midfielder were both excellent players. Looks like you've got a very good young squad and I would think you will be challenging for the title come the end of the season.

Only comment I would make on your report, was that I thought it was 2-1 at half-time?

Yes sorry that was a mistake on my part. Was 2-1 at half time. I dont have higher praise for the facilities there, it was an absolute privilege and very enjoyable. In terms of the game I think draw was a fair result but when you concede a late goal your always disapointed. Our main problem was the fact Jurgs was missing. With the best will in the world I certainly don't have the same presence in goal as Jurgs and I got away with an poor error first half and its not often a keeper can say he got away with it :icon22:.

You looked a good side and your big centre foward will cause other defenses similar problems.

A familiar name in a familiar position. ;)

............... and just WHICH position would that be, Bomaya ?

We don't 'do' heated bench cushions at DFC !

:coffee (2):