Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 23 jan

Pearcey is right. Also needs to take some credit too as he made a great save at 2-0. Had that gone in hwo knows but Egham full value. Few points from me. Thought the Egham 5 was immense again. Reckon he has to be up there with the best in the league. Left back was also top draw today along with Graves who is either hot or cold and boy today was he hot. Fully deserved and no complaints from us. No "We had 73 chances" or "Ref was poor" or "Their keeper had a blinder" or "1st goal was offisde, 2nd was a bobble" You get the idea :)

Hi Johnno ;)

Bookham 0-2 Sandhurst Town

Good performance from Bookham with a more players back from long term injury. Had some good chances early on (before I got there) and should have been in front but for a great save by the Fizzers keeper (not TC) from a header destined for the top corner

0-0 half time.

Sandhurst take the lead with a fluke cross that looped in but had had slightly more of the play at this point, Bookham miss a great chance to equalise when 1 on 1 but the keeper block well and Sandhurst score a 2nd from 25 yards that dips over the keeper.

Last 20 mins game lost it's shape as the ref performance strangely deteriorated.

Plenty to build on for Bookham with one of there better performances (although another defeat) and hopefully a couple of decent signing in the coming days.

only dissapointment was a lowly crowd of just 252!!!!

That'll be a lot higher in the next round. I reckon quite a few southerners may pop along the Lane to see what this Whitley Bay team are all about. If we didn't have a game I'd go along myself.

Replying to myself. I've just realised the next round is February 6th. We're supposed to be playing at Chertsey in the league that day.

That's another bloomin' postponement then. :bartshocked:

I'll probably be there then. Parking should be a laugh.

Pearcey is right. Also needs to take some credit too as he made a great save at 2-0. Had that gone in hwo knows but Egham full value. Few points from me. Thought the Egham 5 was immense again. Reckon he has to be up there with the best in the league. Left back was also top draw today along with Graves who is either hot or cold and boy today was he hot. Fully deserved and no complaints from us. No "We had 73 chances" or "Ref was poor" or "Their keeper had a blinder" or "1st goal was offisde, 2nd was a bobble" You get the idea :)

Hi Johnno ;)

I can proudly announce the 1st bite of 2010........Feck off chunk!!!

Division 1

Bedfont Sports 1-2 Sheerwater

CB Hounslow Utd 1-1 Crescent Rovers

Coulsdon United 3-3 Croydon Municipal

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Farnham Town 7-2 Chobham

Feltham P-P Westfield

Hartley Wintney 1-0 Frimley Green

Knaphill 4-0 Warlingham

South Park 2-2 Mole Valley SCR

Worcester Park 0-1 Staines Lammas

First point of the season for Coulsdon. Fair play to them for plugging away. Other teams in that position may have just given up and folded or resigned from the league.

Coulsdon deserved a their point,for a battling performance against Municipal.A much changed side from earlier in the season deserves a change of fortune and were well worthy of a a point.A minutes silence was observed before the game for my grandson,which I personally will never forget.2 GREAT CLUBS WHO KNOW WHERE THEIR HEARTS ARE.The OFFICIALS WERE shyte

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Chertsey Town 6-0 Plymouth Parkway

Premier Division

Badshot Lea P-P Epsom & Ewell

Banstead Athletic 0-3 Bedfont

Colliers Wood Utd 3-3 Chessington & Hook

Croydon F.C. 3-2 Ash United

Egham Town 4-2 Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa 0-1 Molesey

Horley Town 1-1 Guildford City

North Greenford Utd 3-0 Dorking

Wembley 4-2 Cove

Division 1

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Farnham Town 7-2 Chobham

Feltham P-P Westfield

Knaphill 4-0 Warlingham

Well done STAINES LLAMAS FOR STICKING IT UP THE PARK.

Knaphill 4 Warlingham 0

The Knappers cause was helped when Warlingham had a man sent off on 30 mins for an alleged head butt. However Knaphill always looked in control and could have come away with more goals but for the heroics of the Wars keeper.

Goals from Nick Darnell, Matt Baker, Ricky Hogsden and a brillant 35 yard chip from Craig Parrington.

Nice to be back at Redding Way for the first teams first game there for one reason or another since the 7th November! Looks like the covering of the pitch with taurpaulin worked keeping the water out! Nice to see a contingent of Westfield players watching the game and having a beer in the clubhouse afterwards. :beer:

Without doubt our two boys up top Baker and Hogsden are the best two strike partners in the CCD1. Hogsden 18 goals and Baker 14 goals so far this season however i would say that being a Knappers fan!

Baker scored his 191st goal for the club aswell today.

Met Police Reserves @ Imber Court on Wednesday night in the County Cup, kick off 7.30pm, should be a good game.

Good performance from Bookham with a more players back from long term injury. Had some good chances early on (before I got there) and should have been in front but for a great save by the Fizzers keeper (not TC) from a header destined for the top corner

0-0 half time.

Sandhurst take the lead with a fluke cross that looped in but had had slightly more of the play at this point, Bookham miss a great chance to equalise when 1 on 1 but the keeper block well and Sandhurst score a 2nd from 25 yards that dips over the keeper.

Last 20 mins game lost it's shape as the ref performance strangely deteriorated.

Plenty to build on for Bookham with one of there better performances (although another defeat) and hopefully a couple of decent signing in the coming days.

As usual, a fair assessment young Teffers.

I personally think Sandhurst's first goal from the kick on the touch-line by the club bar was more of a fluke than an intended shot direct on goal. Still - A goals is a goal is a goal. Sorry scorer, if you read this !!

I 'walked' the pitch after the game and was pleased to see that after all the water it has taken over the last few weeks, it stood up remarkably well.

Edited by Big J R

The Arena saw some good action today.

Ash United brought the man who keeps 90 minutes of noise going .... lol

The young keeper walked at 30 minutes after a daft wrestling of a Croydon forward to the ground. Dabronwa stepped up and slotted home the resulting pen. Maybe a yellow for the keeper, but the ref decided it was time for him to walk.

Second half saw Ash snatched a equaliser from the spot and the dismissal of the Croydon captain. I couldn't see where Ash would score from to be honest. Mind you I couldn't see Croydon scoring at time either.

Next it was time for one of the finest goals of the season. Gyimah got the3 ball outside the box, cut in and let loose a absolute quality goal in the the top corner. Replacement keeper Nick turned to me and said ... Wouldn't matter who was in goal - no one would have stopped that.

Ash then equalised but the game was far from over. Again Gyimah scored but it was only after an amazing run by Hughes who ripped the Ash defence to shreds. Hughes jinked his way past 4 defenders and lined up the perfect pass for the goal.

Ref was a good one today. Sadly never got his name. Friendly and polite. Did have a few daft moments but don't they all.

bedfont sports 1 v 2 sheerwater

That's a great result!!

Hartley 1-0 frimley green only 2 sent off

Is that 2 sent off for Frimley?

sheers had a player sent off after 30mins with the score at 1-1, great performance by the 10 men who went on 2 score a 2nd half winner.

Who was sent off for you guys?

South Park 2-2 Mole ValleyHigh flying Mole Valley must be happy with a point! Two mistakes from set pieces cost Park all three points, also the Valley Keeper was class making 5-6 quality saves including a penalty save.

Gutted missed the egham game but I've had pearcey on the phone saying egham were top draw! And 4-2 wasn't a true reflection of the game but he did say the camberley skipper pleaded with the ref not to give cambo a pen saying it was a great tackle.

Highlights will be available on this channel, Smashie :cool:

As usual, a very good coverage TRS. Thanks.

(p.s. I loved your sardonic little chuckle right at the very end of the clip !) :biglaugh:

Wood 3-3 Chessington.

Belting game on a heavy pitch.

Wood 1 up 70 seconds but 1-3 at half time after Chessington had dominated.

Took the game to them 2nd half and could have won it at the death.

Some fierce (and nasty) tackles flying about.

All in all though great stuff.

Egham at Wibbandune on Monday in the Surrey Cup (at Wibbandune 7.30) before a home league game v Horley on Wednesday.

Lots of rusty players on show today on both sides with several very knackered at the end.

Hartley 1 0 frimley

Worst game of football I think I have ever played in for many reasons. Both teams were terrible in terms of quality especially first half. One bit of magic got us a goal after about 15 minutes then it was just a battle with no team having a shot on goal. Second half we started well creating a few chances but then we had our CH sent off for raising his hands I was right next to it and it was never a straight red card a yellow would have been harsh. I think ref thought If he sent someone off then it would calm every one down but it went the opposite way and the game got really heated with some bad tackles going in from both sides lots of yellows. Oh forgot to say the ref went to our bench half way through second half with a calf injury and couldn't continue so swapped with the far side lino who couldn't speak English. He then ran up and down the line perfect. He was a young ref and had lost control of the game and I think at one point he was going to cry (not joking). I did feel sorry for him but he was out of his depth. After this frimley dominated most of the play without having a shot on goal we broke away when the frimley keeper came up for a corner our man was clean through when he was brought down perposly. The ref came over got his yellow card out and that was it..... I wish.... The played he just booked had been carded about 2 minutes earlier for a bad tackle all the supporters and players knew this and were trying to tell the ref that he had already been booked he then looked at his book and stormed over to a different frimley player and showed his a red and kept telling him over and over again to go off. I eventually explained to the ref it was the wrong player and after speaking to his lines men etc he sent off the right player. Both frimley manaers were sent off along with our subs lol. Before all this I asked the ref how long and he said two. We played 10 minutes added time second half. Obviously the winter break effects referees too. Awful game awful conditions awful officials just and awful day .... Apart from the result

frimley deserved something from the game but I'm very happy with the result especially as all the other teams around us drew or lost.

F.A. Vase - 4th Round

Chertsey Town 6-0 Plymouth Parkway

Premier Division

Badshot Lea P-P Epsom & Ewell

Banstead Athletic 0-3 Bedfont

Colliers Wood Utd 3-3 Chessington & Hook

Croydon F.C. 3-2 Ash United

Egham Town 4-2 Camberley Town

Hanworth Villa 0-1 Molesey

Horley Town 1-1 Guildford City

North Greenford Utd 3-0 Dorking

Wembley 4-2 Cove

Division 1

Eversley 4-4 Cobham

Farnham Town 7-2 Chobham

Feltham P-P Westfield

Knaphill 4-0 Warlingham

Well done STAINES LLAMAS FOR STICKING IT UP THE PARK.

Staines topsy turvy season continues with a great win at the top of the table leaders. On a lovely surface ( for once) the match was end to end stuff with Lammas getting the goal dead on half time threw Ben Whatford. Second half saw Park coming down the hill and throwing everything but Lammas back four and goalkeeper were dealing with it superbly. a great entertaing game which might just turn the league back round for Lammas who have a massive game at home to Hartley and Witney next week. Its a few big weeks for Lammas who now have a ground share in place at Ashford Town next year so the next few games are make or break or it could be another year in Combined Counties div 1!!!!!