Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attitude or Ability

have just made my way for the second time this season to see Eversley take on high flying title chasers Mole Valley i would like to adk the question... What's more important Attitude or Abillity.. Mole Valley who from there league position are a side with good abillity were taken apart by an Eversley side who had more desire and on that performance a much better attitude than there high flying counterparts.. I know both attitude and abillity would be the obvious answer.. But if you had to have one????

have just made my way for the second time this season to see Eversley take on high flying title chasers Mole Valley i would like to adk the question... What's more important Attitude or Abillity.. Mole Valley who from there league position are a side with good abillity were taken apart by an Eversley side who had more desire and on that performance a much better attitude than there high flying counterparts.. I know both attitude and abillity would be the obvious answer.. But if you had to have one????

from a home side perspective..... we have been threatening to post a big result for a few weeks now.... big scoring draws against Lammas and Cobham and even the most loyal supporters of each of those sides must admit that we have been genorous defensively and could have... perhaps should have won both games. Nice to see us keep a clean sheet today and without wanting to sound conceited were never troubled by MV. We were told post match that they were missing 3 big players to be fair but i`m sure the ones that were there would admit they were outclassed today.

Accusations of attitude I think are a little harsh as everyone has an off day.... i`m sure MV will bounce straight back.

Attitude! If youve got the right attitude, give ure all and lose then you can still go home with a bit of pride knowing that youve tried your best. We've got the ability but some of us definetely didnt have the right attitude on Saturday and the result was a 4-0 hammering. Think this loss was an eye opener and may be a turning point in our season. Sure we will bounce back esp with a few additions to the squad. As long as we work hard & stay positive. Looking forward to what should be a hard fought end of season title race.

easy - I'd take attitude all day long.

There's a joke there somewhere, TC

:coffee (2): !