Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Fines

Smudge

Do they apply the same rules to themselves,due to illness we could not supply a Tea Bar at the Arena tonight,which also meant no sandwiches for the Refs and Teams after the match,A fine for sure.If your late phoning a result or dont phone at all A fine.The reason I ask is when they get it wrong there is no recompense for Clubs,there Official Website is at least 10 days out of date on a regular basis.And tonight only 2 Officials turned up to Ref the match,YOURS TRULY stepped into the breach,and volunteered his services,the second time in 30 matches played this has happened,NOT IN MY OPINION GOOD ENOUGH FOR A WELL RUN LEAGUE.BE NICE TO SEE SOMEONE FROM THE LEAGUE AT A GAME NOW AND AGAIN,AND WHAT ARE ALL THE FINES THEY ENFORCE SPENT ON.

Running the league Smudgey.

Forme if an official doesnt show up and has accepted the game they should not be allowed to officiate on this league for a certian time. Problem is there are not enough officials to implement that.

The thing being the Ref knew early morning that the Official was not attending,so if he did ,so must the appropriate League Official.Simply not good enough in my opinion that a replacement was not found. Kroons not enough Officials,there was only 3 games on last night in C.C.L.,so they only have 9 Officials on their books.

Edited by Smudge

You misunderstood me AGAIN Smudge. Tsk

I was saying if an official failed to show he should be removed but there are not enough officials to be able to do that.

Nowhere did I say about not being enough officials for last nights game !!!!! :smashfreakb:

Kroons,I think you missed my point,I think that is a disgace for a League at this level in the Pyramid,not to be able to find a replacement Official ,when they have all day to do so.You trot out the same old answer,Not enough Officials,but surely not every Official was working last night.It's the Refs Secretary, surely who is at fault.

Didnt miss your point in the slightest. I was commentating on what should happen to officials who do not show up for appointments etc

What we do not actually know is that the AR Secretary was either told or actually nobody was free to do it.

You miserable old goat :winkewinke:

Who wants to go to Croydon midweek??? ;)

EXACTLY, TC.

Anyway - I think my rabies vaccination is out of date !

:Kick_Can_emoticon:

Fine comeback from the Smudgiemeister.

Dear Mr Krooner,

I am writing to inform you that my Client, Mr KnapMeister, holds the worlwide patent to the 'Meister' name tag and as such you are breaching,not only my Clients human rights, but his proper title and legal status by adding 'Meister' to another Members name, this is wholly inappropriate and my Client will not stand for such utter disregard of his personal property. This ill-advised attempt to bring my Client's good name into such disrepute is a heinous violation of the law of this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England! My Client has advised me that, in this instance and as he holds you in such high regard, he will not be pursuing this matter any further. You have been warned!

Your Faithfully,

I. Fleeceham

Gobshitte, Titeb'stard, Floggitt & Fleeceham - Solicitors