Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 3rd April

I think our reserve game at Hampton will be off 2morrow so could you guys let me know if there are any games on in the ccl and I will come and watch one..Bovrils got to be good and there must be burger relish.............................

Pearcey is at home today I think

I'LL SMASH ANY FORWARD, OF COURSE YOU WILL BE THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY PEARCEY !

Barking up the wrong tree NICE GUY me old china......

WEEBS CAN ONLY STATE WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD ! PERHAPS 'ISAF' CAN CONFIRM ONCE & FOR ALL ?

My name is Ross and I played football many years ago with pearcey but he went on to bigger and better things(that's not a dig at his weight).I've watched him from barnet to hitchin then to bedfont,Wembley,bedfont green and now egham.he tells me each week how he's done openly and honestly,as I don't go that often anymore due to work and family,greenpea(Cooky) said to pearcey he thought I was him.I am hoping to be at chertsey on Monday as I believe the money men at chertsey will have a tough test against egham for several reasons,thier form,it's a derby and most of egham have played for chertsey(even pearcey trained there when graeme bempstead was the manager).

I think our reserve game at Hampton will be off 2morrow so could you guys let me know if there are any games on in the ccl and I will come and watch one..Bovrils got to be good and there must be burger relish.............................

I'LL SMASH ANY FORWARD, OF COURSE YOU WILL BE THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY PEARCEY !

WEEBS CAN ONLY STATE WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD ! PERHAPS 'ISAF' CAN CONFIRM ONCE & FOR ALL ?

My name is Ross and I played football many years ago with pearcey but he went on to bigger and better things(that's not a dig at his weight).I've watched him from barnet to hitchin then to bedfont,Wembley,bedfont green and now egham.he tells me each week how he's done openly and honestly,as I don't go that often anymore due to work and family,greenpea(Cooky) said to pearcey he thought I was him.I am hoping to be at chertsey on Monday as I believe the money men at chertsey will have a tough test against egham for several reasons,thier form,it's a derby and most of egham have played for chertsey(even pearcey trained there when graeme bempstead was the manager).

Just spoke to piercey and I may see you there....I am the short round one..wobbles when pushed but don't fall down.

THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THIS ROSS, SEE THERE'S A LESSON TO BE LEARNT, NEVER BELIEVE RUMOURS !

I TOO MAY MAKE A TRIP TO ALWYNS LANE TO WATCH THE GAME AS IT'S THE MOST INTRIGUING EASTER MONDAY CCL PREMIER FIXTURE OR MIGHT GO TO WATCH CAMBERLEY AND COVE (AGAIN!) NOT SURE YET.

THANKS FOR CLARIFYING THIS ROSS, SEE THERE'S A LESSON TO BE LEARNT, NEVER BELIEVE RUMOURS !

I TOO MAY MAKE A TRIP TO ALWYNS LANE TO WATCH THE GAME AS IT'S THE MOST INTRIGUING EASTER MONDAY CCL PREMIER FIXTURE OR MIGHT GO TO WATCH CAMBERLEY AND COVE (AGAIN!) NOT SURE YET.

And if you believe that old BS, then you must believe OJ is innocent and that Pearcey doesn't like pies!!!!!

Whats wrong with pies ?

they're not as good as a quality cheese burger with onions!!!

Ok I concede.....You are correct but it has to have relish squirting out all over your top.