Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 3rd April

I think our reserve game at Hampton will be off 2morrow so could you guys let me know if there are any games on in the ccl and I will come and watch one..Bovrils got to be good and there must be burger relish.............................

I am told that Epsom & Ewell are hoping for an early pitch inspection @ 11:00 hrs today for their match with Dorking FC.

I think our reserve game at Hampton will be off 2morrow so could you guys let me know if there are any games on in the ccl and I will come and watch one..Bovrils got to be good and there must be burger relish.............................

If you want a game guaranteeing some goals then get over to Windsor Weebs as tenants play the landlords. I'm told the game is likely to go ahead...

Pearcey is at home today I think

I'LL SMASH ANY FORWARD, OF COURSE YOU WILL BE THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY PEARCEY !

I'LL SMASH ANY FORWARD, OF COURSE YOU WILL BE THERE BECAUSE YOU ARE REALLY PEARCEY !

NICE GUY,is this a rumour,or a fact.

NICE GUY,is this a rumour,or a fact.

SMUDGY, ITS WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD SO THIS CAN BE DECLARED AS YET ANOTHER RUMOUR PERHAPS 'ISAF' CAN CONFIRM AND OUT ANOTHER RUMOUR TO BED BUT BE HONEST !

DID YOU CHECK FOR MY SELECTIONS ? ME AND COMPUTERS JUST DO NOT GO TOGETHER !!!

Barking up the wrong tree NICE GUY me old china......

Edited by Weeble

Barking up the wrong tree NICE GUY me old china......

WEEBS CAN ONLY STATE WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD ! PERHAPS 'ISAF' CAN CONFIRM ONCE & FOR ALL ?

I am told that Epsom & Ewell are hoping for an early pitch inspection @ 11:00 hrs today for their match with Dorking FC.

I was officially told at 11:40, that after the 11:00 pitch inspection, Epsom & Ewell - Dorking FC game is..........................

OFF

Bookham - Wembley @ Meadowbank.

Early inspection shows the pitch drying out.

The Match Referee will make a decision around 13:25-13:30