Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MATCHES OFF MON 5 APRIL

After another farce at the Rise this morning the only crumbs of comfort were I saw 9 goals at Meadowbank and 4 at Merstham ! I was supposed to be working today but never mind. Looking forward to Saturday at Cambo as the phrase Merland Rise will not be involved and ther'es a chance of actually playing a game.

Can we play all our games away next year and not play Banstead ... ever

After another farce at the Rise this morning the only crumbs of comfort were I saw 9 goals at Meadowbank and 4 at Merstham ! I was supposed to be working today but never mind. Looking forward to Saturday at Cambo as the phrase Merland Rise will not be involved and ther'es a chance of actually playing a game.

EASY ANSWER EEFC GET YOUR OWN GROUND E & E MUST HAVE THE MONEY AFTER SELLING THEIR GROUND ?

EASY ANSWER EEFC GET YOUR OWN GROUND E & E MUST HAVE THE MONEY AFTER SELLING THEIR GROUND ?

I don't think anyone who knows the whole story would ever use the word easy nice guy . Trying to get a ground in one of the nimbiest places in the world and the other problems our club has faced is easy only in comparison with the Israeli Palestinian conflict, Fermats last theorem and whatever it is they're trying to do under Geneva .

Whilst I don't expect any sympathy here as a groundsharing club...and I don't want to get Duncs going again on that ... I was expecting what Badshot Lea have with Farnborough where the host club prioritise their own games. Therefore we lost 3 games last week so the Banstead v Epsom game could take place yesterday .

What's sad is that we didn't even appear to be in a situation where people prioritise their own game . What made me happy yesterday however was the opportunity to see 5 goals scored by people who'e played for Epsom and Ewell this year, the last of which was a blinding free kick by Dale Marvell... so it wasn't such a bad day after all . I was just very frustrated that the machinations at Merland Rise prevented me from doing any work yesterday after 10.30 when I would have taken in the game in a long lunch break. Better crack on today then.