Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weds 7 Apr results

TRS

Knaphill 3 - 0 Farnham Town

Cox

Parrington

Fox

Another fine win for The Mighty Knappers against a subdued Farnham playing their 3rd game since Saturday. The Knappers never really looked in

trouble as Coxy scored the first goal of the game. The second half saw a number of chances go begging. and this with both Baker & Hogsden playing,

but a sweeping move saw Parrington force the ball home from close range. The scoring was completed when Fox lobbed the keeper from a tight angle to

seal the points. Mention must be made of the excellent game the Farnham keeper had, he cetainly kept the score down.

The Knappers now face a double with Chobham, with the home game on Saturday and the away game on Tuesday. A number of Chobham members at the game tonight,

who all had CCL passes, could some one remind me how many passes are issued to each team as they had at least eight between them!

Ten wins on the trot, now thats some current form!

Knapmeister how come this game was played on the 7th April when it was advertised on Mitoo, as the 8th.I think your find it is 6 passes or you would not of mentioned the matter.Beef up your gate security to stop these freeloaders,plenty of peeps in this world want something for nothing,bit like this Forum.We have not had a NEW GOLD MEMBER for at least a Month,I'm on the breadline,no commission,why do I bother.

Chobham - how dare you accuse them of bunking in for free

didnt you read the paper last week - Mr Ansell is going round all local non league games looking for players who owe him money and are playing under different names

So speaking of players who ARENT ALLOWED TO PLAY i'ave it it on good authority that the managerial clown of the Combined counties league plans to PLAY 2 RINGERS IN TONIGHTS MATCH AGAINST EVERSLEY

Cox

Parrington

Fox

Another fine win for The Mighty Knappers against a subdued Farnham playing their 3rd game since Saturday. The Knappers never really looked in

trouble as Coxy scored the first goal of the game. The second half saw a number of chances go begging. and this with both Baker & Hogsden playing,

but a sweeping move saw Parrington force the ball home from close range. The scoring was completed when Fox lobbed the keeper from a tight angle to

seal the points. Mention must be made of the excellent game the Farnham keeper had, he cetainly kept the score down.

The Knappers now face a double with Chobham, with the home game on Saturday and the away game on Tuesday. A number of Chobham members at the game tonight,

who all had CCL passes, could some one remind me how many passes are issued to each team as they had at least eight between them!

Edited by villager

I thought each club had five passes? That's what it used to be anyway!

As for Chobham, I too have heard they will be fielding two ringers this evening and one of these is a close friend to one of our players. This might be the same player who played for them the other week and got paid a small amount from the manager to play as his 'ringer'

Obviously I don't have proof but these facts are VERY well known and talked about with the lads in and around the clubs based in/near Woking

And how do you work this out?

Cox

Parrington

Fox

It was actually Gamble who got Knaphill's first goal.

Cox

Parrington

Fox

Mmm, lets hope there were no ringers being played then :smilewinkgrin:

Entertaining game this evening.Thought Molesey edged the first half,even second.

Some nice football played on a pitch that looked a hell of a lot better than on monday.

We are happy with a point and no goals conceeded against Molesey this season.

I think Molesey just edged it. Our keeper made two good saves in the first half, and although we created chances for ourselves, I think we only made the keeper work once which is dissapointing.

Cox

Parrington

Fox

Thanks Essien, I got the info from the Club Secretary as I didn't get there until half time, so happy to correct my mistake. Well done Lee, your first goal in Knaphill colours!

didnt you read the paper last week - Mr Ansell is going round all local non league games looking for players who owe him money and are playing under different names

So speaking of players who ARENT ALLOWED TO PLAY i'ave it it on good authority that the managerial clown of the Combined counties league plans to PLAY 2 RINGERS IN TONIGHTS MATCH AGAINST EVERSLEY

Cox

Parrington

Fox

Well, if Mr Ansell did use ringers, and I am not saying he did, they weren't much use as Chobham lost 3-0 at home tonight.

I thought each club had five passes? That's what it used to be anyway!

As for Chobham, I too have heard they will be fielding two ringers this evening and one of these is a close friend to one of our players. This might be the same player who played for them the other week and got paid a small amount from the manager to play as his 'ringer'

Obviously I don't have proof but these facts are VERY well known and talked about with the lads in and around the clubs based in/near Woking

im surprised he didnt flood the pitch with the famous hosepipe after being found out.

Cox

Parrington

Fox

Well, if Mr Ansell did use ringers, and I am not saying he did, they weren't much use as Chobham lost 3-0 at home tonight.

They did not play this time fact!