Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Cup Final

Kroons is the fat, bald, egg shaped, burger eating, pretends to be a ref, fecker, that defends the men in black on this forum even when we all know they dont know what they are doing!

Cant believe you're not cheering us on. Instead you prefer to cheer on Badfont!!

I was hoping Camberley did well in the vase when they had their little run. No more Mr Nice Guy from Johnno!

HALLO ! ........... DID SOME ONE CALL ME !!!!

I'LL BE THERE JJ ...........BUT WILL YOU BE SELECTED ONE ASKS ?!

HOPE IT'S A GOOD GAME, WITH BOTH TEAMS GIVING A GOOD ACCOUNT OF THEMSELVES AND FOR THE CCL SHOWING ALL AND SUNDRY THAT THE CCL ISN'T MUPPET FOOTBALL WITH MUPPET TEAMS.

IT'S BOUND TO BE A NOISY AFFAIR DUE TO 1 PLAYER WHO YOU JJ MAY HAVE TO MARK......MARK ? OH YEAH MARK NICHOLLS A MOANY, LOUD, AGRUMENTATIVE, OBNOXIOUS, THINKS HE'S REFFING THE GAME, VERY TALENTED (SO HE SHOULD BE) AND THE REFS FAVOURITE PLAYER OF THE SEASON.............A VERY GOOD, INTELLIGENT PLAYER WHEN HE KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT ! I DO PITY THE PLAYERS WHO GET SLAGGED OFF BY HIM WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT, INSTEAD OF DOING THAT MARK WHY NOT HELP (COACH) THEM INSTEAD OF BEING THE 'BIG I AM' .............

HOPEFULLY WE WILL SE SOME FOOTBALL BEING PLAYED TONIGHT ON A LOVELY STAINES PITCH, JUST LIKE I SAW AT EGHAM TUESDAY AGAINST MOLESEY, A JOY TO WATCH INSTEAD OF .....HOOF !

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.....