Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Cup Final

Can't help wondering if it would be the same if it was say Chertsey Town or Camberley Town v North Greenford or Egham Town...May well pop down the road to watch if I'm not too footballed out after tomorrow night's game v Windsor & Eton.

Is that to watch your new side GP?

Nope, not going to make it as I feel knackered, the trips to Cinderford and Yate and then another game last night has taken it out of me.

Best of luck to both teams in the final, I predict Bedfont to win it.

Kroons is the fat, bald, egg shaped, burger eating, pretends to be a ref, fecker, that defends the men in black on this forum even when we all know they dont know what they are doing!

Cant believe you're not cheering us on. Instead you prefer to cheer on Badfont!!

I was hoping Camberley did well in the vase when they had their little run. No more Mr Nice Guy from Johnno!

J.J. Pre Match nerves setting in already,hardly a good omen.What have you got against eggs,would be hard to pick Kroons out in a C.C.L. crowd,as most are as you describe,it's an age thing. Now Green an Yellow boots is another kettle of fish,thats a fashion statement.

Edited by Smudge

Sorry Weebs cant make it. Been out 3 times this week and no pass allowed tonight which is a shame.

JJ. Would have cheered you guys on in a Vase game against a team from another league. You are a bit like Spurs. Support them in Europe until they meet an English team but hope they lose very game in the league. :) And you come from Hampshire which really isnt very good :smashfreakb:

Smudgey as ever it has been a pleasure to know you :) You going to Krooner Park tomorrow ?

have the pumps been replenished after the Sunday League Finals bashing they took last week.

We get a delivery every Thursday so you should have the full range to choose from. Mind you, we've got a St George's do on tonight so another battering of the pumps is in order. Not being funny but I genuinely think we've got the best choice of beers in the league. Prices are too high of course but nobody's perfect.

I'm considering going to the final tonight. I've never been to Staines Town FC so it'll be nice to get my bearings for whenever we get to meet them in the league. :cool:

I won't be supporting either club although if Eric Howard buys me a pint then I may just side with Cove. They're like our little brothers - a pain in the a**e at times but we love them really and give them all our hand-me-downs!

Should be there for the 2nd half Smudgey so hope to see you there.

VP every now and then you pull out some classics and that will be up there with it.

Hi JJ :)

have the pumps been replenished after the Sunday League Finals bashing they took last week.

We get a delivery every Thursday so you should have the full range to choose from. Mind you, we've got a St George's do on tonight so another battering of the pumps is in order. Not being funny but I genuinely think we've got the best choice of beers in the league. Prices are too high of course but nobody's perfect.

I'm considering going to the final tonight. I've never been to Staines Town FC so it'll be nice to get my bearings for whenever we get to meet them in the league. :cool:

I won't be supporting either club although if Eric Howard buys me a pint then I may just side with Cove. They're like our little brothers - a pain in the a**e at times but we love them really and give them all our hand-me-downs!

No hand downs recently VP.

More like the other way round - Martin Girling, Mitch While, Dan Rice, Jamie Norris, Anthony Millerick, Finno. Maybe thats why you havent managed to win the league. You've had all our hand-me-downs!!

JJ is dobo jr still at the club, did not see him when you played his dads team. seen him at a few of the vale games.coffee%20%282%29.gif

He is still with us and will be featuring tonight.

I knew you wouldnt be able to resist. Think you may find Mitch was our first though so ner ner ner ner ner. :dance (2):

Edited by Krooner

as was milletti, jeffers, fozzy etc etc. Great that we have this good relationship with Camberley isnt it. You think it would be nice they would want us to win the cup especially after they won it last year. Nice to keep the trophy this end of the CCL !