Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who is going tonight?

No comp on the gate for him unless he comes out after the match to get totally hammered. He reckons he's got some big game the next day so wont come out!

Its only MVSCR and we beat them 5-1 and look how bad Cove are!

Nice that you are one of only 2 who think we might win! Cheers bud!

JJ, I'm with you!! 3-1 Cove

BEDFONT 3-0 nicholls to be best player. but disliked by most. if you have not had the pleasure, it will be worth the admision alone. remember JJ, this is not the guv your dealing with. all eyes will be on # 10. he even brings his own capt armband. :coffee (2):

No comp on the gate for him unless he comes out after the match to get totally hammered. He reckons he's got some big game the next day so wont come out!

Its only MVSCR and we beat them 5-1 and look how bad Cove are!

Nice that you are one of only 2 who think we might win! Cheers bud!

Re: 5-1

Yeah after our keeper got injured, Neemo got put in goal (who saved a pen) and young 16 yr old Brad made his debut on the right wing. We'll probly see you next season anyway!

£8 to get in would be a disgrace,probably £5 for Concessions also,plus a programme £2 minimum,still suppose they do have to pay 4 Officials.And dear beer tomoz at Camberley,how will I cope,and we are in a recession. Need to step up my GOLD MEMBER campaign,the Commission comes in handy,WHITELAW join up NOW,get the League to pay for it, out of tonights profits.

Edited by Smudge

I was shocked when it was £8 last year I have to say.

Do the officials get paid ? I have never been paid for a Cup Final I have done (either of them it is true) and wouldn't expect too as I take it as an honour (nudge nudge)

0-0 bore draw written all over it with JJ missing the cruical kick on the shoot out :)

And feeling like the smallest man on the pitch :discobanana:

I was shocked when it was £8 last year I have to say.

Do the officials get paid ? I have never been paid for a Cup Final I have done (either of them it is true) and wouldn't expect too as I take it as an honour (nudge nudge)

AFC Wombles V NGU at Woking a few years back was £11!!!!! :smashfreakb:

Edited by Wattsy