Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The End is Nigh.

Smudge

In 2 weeks time another season will have passed us by,what have been your highlights of 09/10 season.Mine personally has been that I found this forum,normally on other Forums honest views are not appreciated,and I get banned from posting.Hence banning orders from Tanners,Megabucks Athletic,Merstham,their loss not mine,because most of the things I have posted on them have come true.Have also met some nice friendly people at games that I have attended,maybe we should look for a T-shirt sponsor,with our pseudonyms on,so that we can put a Face to a poster.Any views.

Yep you are truly a loon smile.gif

Season Highlights: Finding this forum.

Being sent off for delibrate attempt at delaying the start of play (Im not at all bitter)

Playing in FA Cup and Vase

Playing at the excellent facilities in Eversley

Coach trips to and from FA Cup games,

TRS filming a match I actually played in

Lots of lows but you live and learn. We are out of race to promotion so it just a chance to enjoy playing football.

Being sent off for delibrate attempt at delaying the start of play

So now you admit it YHW ;)

Good thing this season is the amount of new posters that have come on board (especially from Div 1 clubs). Seems to have really taken off this year. Been a really entertaining season, only downsides for me was the weather and Dorking going down again. I'm hoping Bookham escape so we have Premier Division football at Meadowbank next season!

Never look back....look forward, just look at the plans already being made for next year:

The complete returfing of meadowbank with Japanese grass, hand grown by an Nagasaki virgin.

Nicholl's training to be rasta and returning to Bedfont with a new relaxed, praise your teamates attitude.

New CCTV at Croydon's ground so at least some cars leave with 4 wheels intact and

Chertsy continuing to embrace the 'Respect' campaign and charging their spectators per swear word for insults aimed at referees