Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done North Greenford United.

Smudge

All barring a miracle N.G.U. have won the C.C.L.Premier Title,by being the most consistent side all season in the League.Key point for me no Cup runs,early exit from the Premier Cup against Hartley Witney,no F.A, Vase run like Chertsey,but they have got what every team strives for PROMOTION.Just a shame they do not have anyone posting on here,a bit like Div 1 no Worcester Park posters either.

Best team wins the league regardless of what is or isnt paid.

I think we have all known for a while that NGU would win so congratulations to them when it is confirmed tomorrow.

Yes, well done NGU, a polite bunch.

The league table does not lie. I think they will need to strengthen heavily in the summer if they are to remain at the next step.

Firstly well done North Greenford. Wont miss the trip, will miss the pitch!

Agree with TC. Best team overall and i think a lack of cup games has certainly helped.

In my opinion, NGU not nearly as strong as Merstham, Godalming, Walton Casuals, Chipstead, Badfont Green when they were promoted. They will certainly need to ship out the not so good players and replace heavily in the summer or they will find themselves coming straight back down!

Wish them all the best.