Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ryman League.

Badshot lea ground hopped to acheieve promotion. Epsom and ewell are genuinely homeless.

Warlingham had a 2 year agreement with merstham and e&e have slotted in for the final year hence ryman league can't do anything

So if Epsom and Ewell are homeless they have no Reserve Side or Youth Team.Seems to me that there is a lot of hostility to Clubs Groundsharing unless they are Homeless of course,but haven't Epsom been Homeless for years.Kingstonian are Homeless in reality,like Maidstone,like Fisher,but when new kids on the block try to better themselves the Ryman seem to have a problem.I thought that we lived in a democratic society,with freedom to do as we liked i.e NO RESTRAINT ON TRADE.The Ryman League are going down a slippery slope I.M.O.Badshot Lea,Warlingham,Croydon Municipal,have enhanced the C.C.L. experience by Groundsharing,albeit at great cost to themselves,as have Eversley,South Park,Knaphill,Bedfont Sports,Westfield,Chertsey,Hartley Witney with their ongoing improvements.Whilst the Old Guard have become staid.Time for Change seems a popular phrase at the moment,and I think that the rulers of this great game ,need to get into the 21st Century.

No Kroon Dog fit all season! Aylesbury United and Reading Town

You watched much of Cambo this season?

I can understand why he has done it and i hope he finds something soon he is a very good young manager who I am sure will go onto bigger things!

epsom and mvscr both got kicked out at little or no notice.

Dont clubs have to have some legal agreement for a couple of years to play in their grounds?

If mvscr had stayed at River Lane they wouldn't be coming up. Why were they kicked out?

think you'll find if we had finished in promotion places last year we would have gone up as we passed the grading, lots of hard work was done at the ground by all but were told

just before pre season that leatherhead youth would be using it. We were gutted as the place really felt like home to us. wont go into why we were kicked out ill let the gaffa say if he wants but we were stitched up big style. Also big thanks to cobham for this year and next, without them helping the truely homeless we'd be stuffed.

epsom and mvscr both got kicked out at little or no notice.

Dont clubs have to have some legal agreement for a couple of years to play in their grounds?

If mvscr had stayed at River Lane they wouldn't be coming up. Why were they kicked out?

think you'll find if we had finished in promotion places last year we would have gone up as we passed the grading, lots of hard work was done at the ground by all but were told

just before pre season that leatherhead youth would be using it. We were gutted as the place really felt like home to us. wont go into why we were kicked out ill let the gaffa say if he wants but we were stitched up big style. Also big thanks to cobham for this year and next, without them helping the truely homeless we'd be stuffed.

Was that just not a case of a new owner? I think he wanted to just have youth teams there?

I could be wrong.??