Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre season friendlies

Dorking Wanderers have some pre season friendlies already arranged.

July 2010.

Saturday 10th Away v East Preston ......First and reserves.....Kick offs 1pm and 3pm.

Tuesday 13th Home v Leatherhead........First team.................Kick off 7.15 pm.

Saturday 17th Home v Epsom&Ewell......First and reserves....Kick offs 2pm and 4pm.

Tuesday 20th Home v Westfield.............First team..................Kick off 7pm.

Saturday 31st Home v St Francis Rang...First and reserves.....Kick offs 2pm and 4pm.

August 2010.

Tuesday 3rd Home v Kingstonian..........First team...................Kick off 7pm.

If anybody else has friendlies to share with us feel free.signthankspin.gif

Hopefully i will be at both games.My sister lives in brighton with her husband and my 11 month old nephew,we will probably stay with them on the friday night after the eastbourne game and then off to ringmere saturday then back to brighton for the night

July 2010.

Saturday 10th Away v East Preston ......First and reserves.....Kick offs 1pm and 3pm.

Tuesday 13th Home v Leatherhead........First team.................Kick off 7.15 pm.

Saturday 17th Home v Epsom&Ewell......First and reserves....Kick offs 2pm and 4pm.

Tuesday 20th Home v Westfield.............First team..................Kick off 7pm.

Saturday 31st Home v St Francis Rang...First and reserves.....Kick offs 2pm and 4pm.

August 2010.

Tuesday 3rd Home v Kingstonian..........First team...................Kick off 7pm.

Are you connected with The Wanderers, Donks ?

July 2010.

August 2010.

Are you connected with The Wanderers, Donks ?

No,but I have friends who live in Dorking.Their son used to play for Horsham YMCA until he busted his leg at Saltdean.Don't see them that much,but they follow the fortunes of DW.futbolbud2.gif

Ringmer play Crowborough in the annual game to commemorate the loss of the brave firefighters who died fighting the blaze at a firework factory just outside Ringmer a few years ago.

Kick Off is at the Caburn Field Ringmer on Tuesday 27th July with a 7.45 kick off.

Mark this one down and support a good cause.

Ringmer play Crowborough in the annual game to commemorate the loss of the brave firefighters who died fighting the blaze at a firework factory just outside Ringmer a few years ago.

Kick Off is at the Caburn Field Ringmer on Tuesday 27th July with a 7.45 kick off.

Yeah I watched this now yearly game last season. Ringmer won it as I recall but it was more about the event raising money than the win for either side.

Fair play to both sides for keeping the yearly game going. Long may it continue DOT.

Yeah I watched this now yearly game last season. Ringmer won it as I recall but it was more about the event raising money than the win for either side.

Fair play to both sides for keeping the yearly game going. Long may it continue DOT.

Football for good causes.Can't beat it.

Shame the pro's don't do it more often.

I'm spending the day with Gordon Strachan and Gary McAlister tomorrow.Hopefully I'll get some pics of the Boro team who are training out of season like lunatics.I'm not good at this techno stuff but if I can I'll put some on here.You are welcome to edit out my ugly mug.discobanana.gif

indeed donkey,i dont think proffesional footballers do enough,which is sad as they are the ones who actually can make a difference

I spent the morning training today with Middlesborough FC.

Strachan and McAlistair were brilliant with the group of kids I had with me,as was Leroy Lita who was completely charming and the bad press he gets is totally unjustified.

What really struck me was how young the squad is.Maybe their sheltered lives and their youth mean that they don't really live in the real world.

I couldn't speak more highly of them as a group though.Posing for photo's with the kids,and really friendly.

Is there a way of posting photo's on here?

yes but you need to speak to ian or someone that knows how to do it as i am crap when it comes to photos,gtry the photo gallery section somewhere

Crowborough FC Pre Season Friendlies for July 2010.

Saturday 10th ...................Home v Little Common......First and Reserves.......Kick offs 2pm and 4pm.

Tuesday 13th....................Home v Sidley United........First Team....................Kick off 7pm.

Saturday 17th....................Home v Mile Oak................First and Reserves......Kick offs 2pm and 4pm.

Tuesday 27th....................Away v Ringmer.................First Team...................Kick off 7.30 pm.

Saturday 31st....................Home v Horsham YMCA......First Team...................Kick off 3pm.

Tournament.Saturday and Sunday 24th and 25th at Tunbridge Wells FC,for the Courier Cup.

Crowborough Athletic.

Tonbridge Angels.

Sevenoaks.

Tunbridge Wells.

Kick Offs at 2pm and 4pm.

Westfield FC Pre Season friendlies.July 2010.

Saturday 10th v Hollington Away.First and Reserves.Kick offs 2pm & 4pm.

Saturday 17th v Uckfield at Claremont School.First and Reserves.Kick offs 2pm & 4pm.

Tuesday 20th v Sidley at Claremont School.First Team only.Kick off 7pm.

Saturday 24th v Hastings United.Home at the Parish Field.First Team.Kick off 3pm.

Tuesday 27th v Rye United at Claremont School.First Team.Kick off 7pm.

Saturday 31st v Westfield(Combined Counties).Home at the Parish Field.First and Reserves.Kick offs 2pm & 4pm.

• 2 weeks later...

:smilewinkgrin:Sorry.I've had some downtime forced on me since last Friday,but I'm back now.

Crawley Down Pre season friendlies.All July.

Saturday 17th........Home v Leatherhead 1st & res.K/O 2pm & 4pm.

Tuesday 20th.......Home v Seaford First Team ......K/O 7.30pm.

Saturday 24th.......Home v Walton&Hersh 1st & res K/O 2pm & 4pm.

Tuesday 27th.......Home v Whyteleafe First Team..K/O 7.30pm.

Saturday 31st.......Away v Merstham 1st & res......K/O 2pm & 4pm.

Sat 10 Jul 2010 Hurstpierpoint Away

Sat 17 Jul 2010 Wembley Home

Sat 24 Jul 2010 Worthing Home

Sat 31 Jul 2010 Dorking Wanderers Away

Tue 03 Aug 2010 Burgess Hill Town Home

Thu 05 Aug 2010 Balcombe Home

Tue 10 Aug 2010 Maresfield Village Home

St Francis Rangers Friendlies.

where and what league do st st francis play???

Assisi ????

coffee%20(2).gif

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R