Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Trials?

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can find out if or when any of the combined counties sides are holding trails for 1st or reserve sides this year?

I am 21 and play Centre Half, had a few seasons playing in the SAL leagues but want to gain higher fitness levels and look to play higher for next season.

I suggest you keep your eye on this forum TT.

People are bound to post dates on here as and when they become known.

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum.

If i were you i would just contact local clubs and find out when training begins. CCL clubs dont usually hold trials. Most ccl clubs welcome anybody that is interested in playing footy.

....... or eating burgers ?

bolt.gif

Edited by Big J R

Cheers lads,

I have been on the combined counties website to find out a bit more info in regards contacting the sides, but havnt had much luck in getting any details an when i type the club names into google i get club pages with no info?

I just need to get the ball rolling with regards how to find the right people and then contact them.

I will keep an eye on the forums though, seems a pretty useful way of getting the info required.

Whereabouts do you guys live ?

That might help.