Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kick off date

It is Saturday 7 August. The reason for the early start is that the extra-Preliminary Round of the FA Cup is scheduled for the following Saturday and it is reckoned that most clubs would not wish to start their season with an FA Cup game. Most Step 5 Leagues are doing the same.

It is Saturday 7 August. The reason for the early start is that the extra-Preliminary Round of the FA Cup is scheduled for the following Saturday and it is reckoned that most clubs would not wish to start their season with an FA Cup game. Most Step 5 Leagues are doing the same.

HI WHITELAW THANKS FOR THE KICK-OFF INFORMATION.

READING OTHER THREADS, I UNDERSTAND THE CCL AGM IS NEXT WEEK (FRIDAY 25 JUNE I THINK I READ ?)

HOW LONG AFTER THE FINAL CCL PREMIER CONSTITUTION WILL THE FIXTURES BE FOR 2010-2011 SEASON ?

I NEED TO ORGANISE MY VIEWING OF GAMES

CHEERS

It will include Div 1 as a number of the Div 1 teams also compete in the FA Cup. even for those who don't, there is some merit in starting early given the number of matches to be played along with the number of clubs who don't yet have lights.

The Reserves are also likely to start on that date but probably not a full list depending upon ground availability. Again it is early but given that there is likely to be quite a large number of clubs in the Reserve Division, we really do need to get off to a good start.

think more than 2 teams dropping out of the reserve league as south park and hanworth villa are going into suburban league and crescent left league and chobham no reserve team