Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rumour Mill

spy

As Smudge rightly alluded too, I have taken the vacant Managers job at Farleigh Rovers. Dave Wilcocks has 'moved upstairs' taking over as Chairman with all his time focussed on getting plannning permission for the lights etc in order to firstly remain in the league and then look to gain promotion and then establsh ourselves in the Premier Div.

I have taken on Chris Wye (previously involved at RPV and Croydon) as my munber 2, and both Rhod Davis and Kev Molloy will be coaching along with Dave when needed.

What we do need is a reserve team manager. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please pass on my number and get them to give me a buzz, it would be very much appreciated. 07886 824412

We also are looking for a friendly on the 24th July. First team, home or away and could accomodate 1st and 2nds if suitable, please call

Cheers

Graeme

Edited by spy

Good luck mate.

Always a pleasure to visit Farleigh.

Hospitality personified !

Edited by Big J R