Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Newsflash

I await Smudgers comments with bated breath !!

:cool:

Newsflash is so 70's, HH. These days it's 'Breaking News' with a massive annoying banner/ticker, followed by endless pointless speculation on Sky/BBC News with a reporter parachuted into the locality as a matter of urgency. Will Smudge be that reporter??

Well knock me down with a feather,must say I am not suprised.The rumour mill was rife that this was going to happen 3 weeks ago,but when it was confirmed at the A.G.M. that Municipal had signed up to the C.C.L. for another season,I thought my sources had been leading me up the Garden Path.So I kept stum.

Why has it taken so long? Surely they must of known, to leave it this late after cup draws have been made and teams removed. Bring back Coulsdon i say or even drop down Dorking make it 20 a division.

Why has it taken so long? Surely they must of known, to leave it this late after cup draws have been made and teams removed. Bring back Coulsdon i say or even drop down Dorking make it 20 a division.

Now now Molly - no need to be upsetting BJR this early in the morning dance%20(2).gif

Now now Molly - no need to be upsetting BJR this early in the morning dance%20(2).gif

I have it on good authority that hospital food has improved dramatically in this area, so 'Molly' should be ok.

Dental work, on the other hand...........................................

coffee%20(2).gif

lack of commitment from the players, were left with a core of 3/4 from last season. only 5 people turned up for the presentation night. Shame because we had a great first season with the cup final and all. Just feel we would have really struggled this season with everyone leaving

lack of commitment from the players, were left with a core of 3/4 from last season. only 5 people turned up for the presentation night. Shame because we had a great first season with the cup final and all. Just feel we would have really struggled this season with everyone leaving

Just wondering if there were many players who could playat a higher level?

and finally

Oy!Oy!

Fighting words from BJR!!

"Molly" whilst your in recovery,be a gentleman and do the rounds on the wards,see if you can scrape together a decent set of hospital bound players for DFC!!

but dont approach last seasons squad who you may find in there!!! :waytogo:

Every little helps!!

You will have to go to BJR tho as the chair he is normally in is not the dentist's...

Lucky i have a good dentist then, im sure we'll be playing Dorking next year anyhow.....one way or another, not that i look forward to it. :434:

Lucky i have a good dentist then, im sure we'll be playing Dorking next year anyhow.....one way or another, not that i look forward to it. :434:

So it seems that the South Park Massife are gearing up for a war of words.

How's Kenny doing in training ? Anyone killed him lately ?