Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who wil be champs this season in the ssml 2010/11

PREMIER DIVISION

CHAMPS - ROYSTON TOWN

RUNNERS UP - CHALFONT ST PETER

DIVISION ONE

CHAMPS - ST ALBANS CITY RESERVES

RUNNERS UP - LONDON COLNEY

DIVISION TWO

CHAMPS - WINSLOW UNITED

RUNNERS UP - PADBURY UNITED

FYI

DIVISION TWO

CHAMPS - WINSLOW UNITED

RUNNERS UP - PADBURY UNITED

FYI

I think everyone felt that Winslow United would be Champions at the start of the campaign with their pedigree but they seemed to 'bottle it', I'm sure it will be a different story next season

And yet you didn't predict all three on this thread. Faker.

So actually answer a question Rhodes when you're challenged. You didn't get one right. And you mock others by saying it was obvious who would win.

I think it was obvious padbury would win div 2 with virtually every player having div 1 or above experience and berko would win 1 with many players with prem experience. Why would Winslow be better than padbury when so I was told they built their team from north bucks league payees. Where's your logic you idiot

Where's your logic you idiot

Spartacus7868 - There is no logic in football though is there, surely you of all people should know that having been involved in the beautiful game for many years. Anyway Winslow Boy readily admits that Winslow United 'bottled it' so presumably he thinks that they should have won the Division

Spartacus7868 - So who was that I met at Hertingfordbury Park then and who introduced himself as Spartacus from the Forum

One of Cliffy's "Reliable Sources" no doubt.

Spartacus7868 - So who was that I met at Hertingfordbury Park then and who introduced himself as Spartacus from the Forum

It was Septimus cos I met you the same night this year against Langford!