Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who wil be champs this season in the ssml 2010/11

And id like to thank ref off ref for tipping us (cranfield) for relegation may i also add that he has tipped Holmer Green for relegation !!and Hoddesden to win the league !! obviousley knows his stuff !

66cup....if I were a betting man I'd have been skint long agao so don't take what I say as gospel, love the set up you guys have down there and you're due a good season, hope you can prove me wrong.

I believe Mr Orchard is on holiday and has been for two weeks. You remain anonymous so you are very hypocritical.

I don't remain anonymous as you have never asked the question....a question that I have asked though and you have evaded, so as for hypocritical, yes you probably are.....Steve.

As for being on holiday, ever heard of a laptop.....Steve, unless you have something to hide which is why you wont come out of the closet and reveal all?

Edited by ref off ref

Yes good luck to all at padbury this season there is only ever 2 or 3 good sides in that league the rest are very poor at best if they dont win the league and cup it will be seen as a failure !

I would say it's between Padbury and Aston Clinton based on last year with Winslow obviously coming straight back into the reckoning. However Aston have lost their main threat up front.

am a bit raw regarding this league so dont know how close i will be.

premier divison

1.kentish town

2.roysten

3.tring

bottom 3.

hertford town

dunstable town

aylesbuy united

division 1

1.crawley green

2.sport benfica

3.cranfield

bottom 3.

bedford reserves

st albans reserves

kings langley

division 2.

1.pistone ivanhoe

2.brache sparta

3.bletchley town

bottom 3.

padbury

mk wanderers

tottenhoe

am a bit raw regarding this league so dont know how close i will be.

premier divison

1.kentish town

2.roysten

3.tring

bottom 3.

hertford town

dunstable town

aylesbuy united

division 1

1.crawley green

2.sport benfica

3.cranfield

bottom 3.

bedford reserves

st albans reserves

kings langley

division 2.

1.pistone ivanhoe

2.brache sparta

3.bletchley town

bottom 3.

padbury

mk wanderers

tottenhoe

Raw.....think you should stick with shopping with the missus mate, or give Specsavers a visit

And didn't you learn spelling at skool LOL, by the way what club has the unfortunate pleasure of being associated by your prescence, perhaps you and Rhodes could become a double act....unless this is you Cliff.

premier divison

1.kentish town

2.roysten

3.tring

Ref Off Ref - Maybe Inter Fering is in the know and Lee Scott has decided to stay at Kentish Town afterall

premier divison

1.kentish town

2.roysten

3.tring

Ref Off Ref - Maybe Inter Fering is in the know and Lee Scott has decided to stay at Kentish Town afterall

Some strange predictions, either he is totally out of his depth, or knows more than we give him credit for, somehow the latter don't seem to be I would say.

premier divison

1.kentish town

2.roysten

3.tring

Some strange predictions, either he is totally out of his depth, or knows more than we give him credit for, somehow the latter don't seem to be I would say.

Think he....or she, got Division 1 upside down more than the right way up

Gonna be a bit biased here and say Tring Athletic have a great chance of winning the premiere division,after finishing 3rd last season. all of the squad have returned with the addition of 3-4 quality players,Shane Wood(Dunstable Town) and Ryan Redford(Biggleswade,Hertford) among the new guys. i see no reason why Tring cant improve

so :- Premiere Division 1. Tring Athletic

2. Royston Town

3. Harefield Utd

Division One 1. Berkhamsted

Division Two 1. Padbury

Ref Off Ref - Also the likeable and unassuming Rak Hudson has slowly but surely turned things around at Kentish Town since his surprise appointment but it has been a rough ride for him and he had an 'impossible' act to follow in Clement Temile and Hector Varela

Here are my predictions:

Prem 1. Tring 2. Royston 3. Chalfont St P

Div 1. Berkhamsted

Div 2. Padbury

Hope to see you boys in the SSML 2011/12 season.

Why would i like to see you flop !!! im not in a bubble like you. I must admit you have some players there who do take the piss but in all a smashing set of lads on the pitch and on a night out (by the way your banned from stony high street) MR BICKNELL lol

bubble please explain ?

maybe in the season 2055/2056 would be a bit more likely!!!!

No One Likes Us - That sounds more like when Kentish Town will be moving, lock stock and barrel, into Chase Lodge!

A bit predictable but I can't see past Chalfont St Peter or Tring Athletic for the Premier Division. Royston will be up there or there abouts in the chasing pack with Dunstable and Broxbourne Boro..... I'll pick Kingsbury London Tigers as the surprise team, they'll improve on last years placing. ... Aylesbury United won't have the disastarous season some are predicting and will win more than they lose...they'll finish somewhere between 5th and 10th..

Division One - Again predicatble but Hoddy Town and London Colney.. Think Colney will win it outright.. Surprise team = Harpenden Town

Division Town - Not got lots of knowledge about Div Two so as most people are tipping Aston Clinton or Padbury United i'll be different and go for MK Wanderers to cause a shock and win it. Although Aston looked a good side when i saw them at Broxbourne last year so they'll probably win it.

Hopefully another team like Aylesbury last year will have a good cup run too....