Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where are they now?

Just wondering where some of the Managers who vacated their jobs last season have ended up?

Geoff O' Vell - Hoddesdon....not heard but surely with his experience still Managing

Steve Tucker - New Bradwell....Suprise depature I expected to see him at an SSML Prem club or maybe assisting higher

Jimmy Stoyles - Stony Sratford...not seen or heard of what he is doing

Just wondering where some of the Managers who vacated their jobs last season have ended up?

Geoff O' Vell - Hoddesdon....not heard but surely with his experience still Managing

Steve Tucker - New Bradwell....Suprise depature I expected to see him at an SSML Prem club or maybe assisting higher

I heard Geoff was doing some coaching at Colney Heath.. one of his old clubs?

I heard Geoff was doing some coaching at Colney Heath.. one of his old clubs?

Steve Tucker is aquainting himself with the Padbury management (so you say you witnessed)

Jimmy Stoyles is probably wondering if his predessor can take the club further than he did....what do you think?

Just because a manager was watching a game does't mean he is associated with the club.

A lot of Padbury players (actually ALL) are from Milton Keynes. They have been playing their friendlies in Milton Keynes before they move to Buckingham Towns ground - which has now taken effect.

News of Padbury's good pre-season form, demolishing teams from leagues above them is getting round, it's only natural that someone in the area who enjoys football miht want to go and see what all the fuss is about.

I was being a little provocative. I believe Mr Tucker knows the Padbury management very well and it could have been a social chat. Didn't Ken Speed the coach work with Steve at New Bradwell for a period?

That answer you would know only too well

Steve Tucker is certainly capable of plying his trade at Step 5 level and Step 4 wouldn't be beyond his capabilities, I think, like his predecessor before him at New Bradwell St Peter, Steve Orchard, he got frustrated with the Club's habit of falling by the wayside in late March or early April, you can always set your watch by them.

• 2 weeks later...

John Stitch, Rob what's his name, Peter p Pederson, all the same person, LOL he's a diamond geezer with a good sense of humour.

Just like the bloke out of erm.....Brush Strokes LOL