Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML Results - Saturday 14 August

Today's 'domestic' Division 1 and 2 results:

Division 1

4 0 Bedford Town Reserves v Amersham Town

3 0 Berkhamsted v New Bradwell St Peter

3 1 Cranfield United v New Bradwell St Peter

3 0 Harpenden Town v Buckingham Athletic

0 0 London Lions v Kings Langley

1 3 Stony Stratford Town v Wodson Park

3 2 Sun Postal Sports v AFC Dunstable

Division 2

3 0 Aston Clinton v Bletchley Town

2 5 Brache Sparta Community v Mursley United

1 3 Bucks Students Union v Caddington

6 1 Kent Athletic v Old Bradwell United

1 2 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Padbury United

3 0 Risborough Rangers v MK Wanderers

2 2 The 61 FC v Winslow United

1 4 Tring Corinthians v Totternhoe

Today's 'domestic' Division 1 and 2 results:

Division 1

And they came 5th in Div 2 last season.....and lost first game 7-2, think I'm in need of a new club, anyone desperate then HELP me, sorry Cranfield, I said desperate not suicidal.

Division 1

Has anybody noticed the typo from earlier

Division One

3 1 Cranfield United v Sport London e Benfica

hello. i watched brache with my son simon on saturday and it was not good. brache were losing 5.0 at half time and we said it could be 10-0 at the end of the match. but brache scored 2 goals so it was 5.2 in the end but i can not think of the team that they palyed. simon does not want to play for this brache if they lose games every week so we going to try another team i think but we might still play for brache

Division 2

I'm only guessing but I bet this was an old fashioned classic on Saturday, I would give my right arm to get hold of a match report

Division 2

I'm only guessing but I bet this was an old fashioned classic on Saturday, I would give my right arm to get hold of a match report

How would you like me to remove your right arm? Rusty saw?

"Sat 14 August Spartan South Midlands Division Two - The 61 FC 2 Winslow United 2

In an old fashioned classic, Div 2 new boys Winslow United twice fought back to earn a point in front of 36 spectators at Berverley Road. The 61 FC took the lead on 19 minutes through Bradley Turrington and looked to be taking the lead into half time, when up popped Sam Ward to level for the visitors just before the break.

The home side must have received a half time roasting from veteran boss Richard Everitt, for they came out all guns blazing and regained the lead on 67 minutes. The 61 must have regretted resting their case at this point, and sure enough, on 83 minutes, Winslow bagged a share of the spoils when Nick Bennion made it 2-2. "

Edited by Horace

Division 2

"Sat 14 August Spartan South Midlands Division Two - The 61 FC 2 Winslow United 2

In an old fashioned classic, Div 2 new boys Winslow United twice fought back to earn a point in front of 36 spectators at Berverley Road. The 61 FC took the lead on 19 minutes through Bradley Turrington and looked to be taking the lead into half time, when up popped Sam Ward to level for the visitors just before the break.

The home side must have received a half time roasting from veteran boss Richard Everitt, for they came out all guns blazing and regained the lead on 67 minutes. The 61 must have regretted resting their case at this point, and sure enough, on 83 minutes, Winslow bagged a share of the spoils when Nick Bennion made it 2-2. "

I don't suppose there is any chance whatsoever that the rusty saw could slip maybe 10 inches upwards?

Any source on this match report Horace dance%20(2).gif

Division 2

I don't suppose there is any chance whatsoever that the rusty saw could slip maybe 10 inches upwards?

I couldn't possibly say! :brille008:

Horace - Surely you weren't at the game but I know you are a real football connoisseur so maybe it sprung off the page and you simply couldn't resist

Horace - Surely you weren't at the game but I know you are a real football connoisseur so maybe it sprung off the page and you simply couldn't resist

I wasn't at any game on Saturday. I watched the 20-20 cricket finals day on TV.

Division 1

Has anybody noticed the typo from earlier

Division One

3 1 Cranfield United v Sport London e Benfica

That would equate to two wins on the trot....is that possible?

Mind you a cert tomorrow against Buckingham Ath then Wodson Saturday, no pressure Mr 66cup, but surely 2 wins there for Cranfield, anything less must be unthinkable, especially with the tw4ts on here sharpening their pencils eh haha

Also, the crowd for the Sport Benfica game, did you include both benches in the count to get it to a ground bursting 15, your secret is safe with me.

I was gonna pop along tomorrow but may stay in and watch the adverts on BBC2, but still hope you will have me down as your most loyal, trusted No1 fan.