Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 17/18/19 August

Rumour has it the hatfield manager decked colney heaths hardman last night , following on from his bout on saturday where 1 or 2 oxhey jets were downed , one day either he or hatfield will come to their senses.

Don't listen to viscous rumours Frank. People like you get us a bad name spouting rubbish

I aint fp and you and i both know it is not rubbish.

What are you the local grass? Firstly the Oxhey bit is total rubbish. Nothing happened apart from us being cheated out of the FA Cup so where you get 1 or 2 Oxhey players downed is beyond me, infact our manager is friends with alot of the Oxhey players so thats bo###cks. And as for last night the Colney Heath hardman slipped over when entering the changing rooms what with the wet conditions........

Grass, i dont think so! the fireman slipping over ...i dont think so !,

Maybe your just a village gossip then? Nothing happened, get over it, im sure the hardman/fireman will do one day............

You lot should try using this Football Forum to talk about football because you are all so boring.

You are fully grown men talking about people spunking in other people's mouths?

Man up and Grow up.

You lot should try using this Football Forum to talk about football because you are all so boring.

Man up and Grow up.

sorry, won't happen again. i just thought people should know what some of the sick individuals (rhodes/ ref off ref) get upto when they are not train spotting. Point taken though elusive sh - a - dow

Man up and Grow up.

Shadow, you are so right.....but don't knock the harry monk bit until you've tried it, or is it a subject too close to home.

Anyway c**kwatch was talking football, okay so a bit of argy bargy and a bit of verbal, goes with the territory, a few beers after and no harm done, c**k watch and me, bet if we met we'd get on like a house on fire.....oops shouldn't mention that, not with the fireman still on the deck haha

Hatfield v Colney Heath is probably the pic of those games.

That's the fixture I'm most interested in this evening too but not for football reasons, my guess is that the official attendance will be reported at around 130 but there will be less than half that figure watching the game!

rhodes you really have a problem with Hatfield don't you !

also you little man you should know there are 2 area's to watch , the main stand and the bar terrace >

Rumour has it the hatfield manager decked colney heaths hardman last night , following on from his bout on saturday where 1 or 2 oxhey jets were downed , one day either he or hatfield will come to their senses.

Don't listen to viscous rumours Frank. People like you get us a bad name spouting rubbish

I aint fp and you and i both know it is not rubbish.

What are you the local grass? Firstly the Oxhey bit is total rubbish. Nothing happened apart from us being cheated out of the FA Cup so where you get 1 or 2 Oxhey players downed is beyond me, infact our manager is friends with alot of the Oxhey players so thats bo###cks. And as for last night the Colney Heath hardman slipped over when entering the changing rooms what with the wet conditions........

I was at the game on Saturday betwenn Oxhey Jets and Hatfield, and 1 or 2 Oxhey Jets downed seems a bit harsh, there were a few 'hard' tackles flying in but it was from both teams and i see that Jets just come off slightly worse than the Hatfield players. As for being cheated out of the cup..... There was definately a penalty for Hatfield in the last minute of the game missed by all officials - but i also think Jets should have had a penalty so i think that just about evened it up.... although can totally understand why you feel 'cheated'!

who has given the fireman the label of 'hardman' then!!!!!! i reckon my old women would give him a run for his money.

Anyway he only had it comin for the last 2 seasons, likes to use his mouth alot along with most of the colney health and

guess what back it up with absolutely feck all!!!

F.A. Cup

1 0 Barking v Hadley [ Extra Preliminary Round - Replay ]

Premier Division

5 2 Aylesbury United v Dunstable Town

Division One

6 1 Bedford Town Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter

5 0 Crawley Green v St Albans City Reserves

0 7 Sport London e Benfica v Berkhamsted

2 1 Wodson Park v London Colney

Division Two

0 1 Kent Athletic v Totternhoe

4 1 Padbury United v Caddington

F.A. Cup

1 0 Barking v Hadley [ Extra Preliminary Round - Replay ]

Premier Division

Division One

Division Two

0 1 Kent Athletic v Totternhoe

another 7 goals for Berko makes it 17 in 3 games, 4 goals for Bunker and good to see Usmani on the scoresheet again. saturday looks mouthwatering.

Edited by you aint got a castle

Is NB playing right back for Hanwell? cheesy%20(2).gif

lol come on NF, u know im too old to play right back these days!!! I was Centre Half, got my first 90 mins in at last! Actually thought I played well personally...........but then i would say that wouldnt i :smilewinkgrin:

as for the game, we should have been in front 3-1 most def at half time and for first 10 mins of 2nd half we could have gone in front too but then personally i think the fitness showed, they became a lot sharper and quicker than us and were fitter basically! even though at the end their manager and forward were saying they couldnt believe they had won the game!

on the performance i cant see tring winning it, dont think they will be as strong as chalfont

Wednesday 18 August 2010

FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round Replay

1 0 Barking v Hadley

Attendance 105

Premier Division

Attendance 123

Division 1

Attendance 62

Attendance 42

Attendance 23

http://thecomrades.wordpress.com/

Attendance 52

Division 2

0 1 Kent Athletic v Totterhoe

Attendance 30

Attendance 43

Premier Division

A brief report on this one:

SOUTH MIDLANDS LEAGUE

Aylesbury United 5-2 Dunstable Town (H/T 3-0)

Admission £3.50 Programme £1.00

3-0 up and seemingly coasting, Aylesbury allowed Dunstable back into the game, before restoring their two goal advantage to (hopefully) kick-start their season. Didn't think much of Dunstable's No. 7's claim that an Aylesbury injury was nothing more than cramp. Nor were their fans up to much - the usual assortment of juvenile-ish pondlife

This evening’s (thursday) two scores on the doors:

Division 2

2 1 Bucks Students Union v Tring Corinthians

Attendance 38

1 1 MK Wanderers v Mursley United

Attendance 62

Division 1

5 1 London Lions v Cockfosters

Attendance 40

A report from both sides of the fence on this one from Tuesday evening:

http://www.londonlions.com/view_far.php?id=3284&Team_id=22&played=yes&Type=1

http://www.cockfostersfc.net/CockfostersFC.new/first_team_reports.htm

Attendance 38

1 1 MK Wanderers v Mursley United

Attendance 62

A mini report if anyone's interested:

A good turnout at Kents Hill Pavilion with a number of 'hoppers' making the trip despite the rapidly worsening weather conditions. Mursley much on top in the first half and had chance after chance without finding the net. The home side took the lead, somewhat against the run of play, from a corner kick which was glanced into the net by Martin Boffin after 15 minutes. Mursley continued to be the better side but went in behind. The driving rain and wind of the second half meant the yellows never quite reached their dominance of the first period, and although they had most of the attacking play Wanderers continued to look a threat on the break with their pacey, competitive, number 9 a constant handful. Mursley eventually equalised - also from a corner kick - with the game entering the final 15 minutes through Tony Hill to claim a point, but not the three they probably deserved.