Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 17/18/19 August

Hanwell 1-3 Tring Athletic (Ryan Redford 2, Vinnie Ianone1)

HT 1-1

Had planed to only go and watch after Haringey Borough vs Hadley was called off but with cry-offs I ended up on the game!

Hanwell Town should have been 3-1 up by half time but for 2 excellent saves by the Tring Athletic goalkeeper.

The visitors upped the tempo after the break and ran out worthy winners.

What about london lions? Have they added new players to their herts county team?

From what I can see they have at least nine players with Ryman League Div One or above experience in the team that beat Cockfosters. Good bet to go close I reckon.

Prior to the 5-1 win v Cockfosters, 3-3 and 0-0 v Bedford and Kings Langley respectfully, and a 1-2 loss to AFC Dunstable, if they have all this quality at their disposal were the 3 games mentioned a bedding in period, or are they only allowed out to play midweek.

Hatfield v Colney Heath is probably the pic of those games.

That's the fixture I'm most interested in this evening too but not for football reasons, my guess is that the official attendance will be reported at around 130 but there will be less than half that figure watching the game!

Apparently the attendance was pushed to the limit once the Thames Valley waterboard workers were able to gain access, by then though the players and officials had been replaced by surfers, 2 dolphins and a beach whale.

Probably Coldicote's fault though somewhere along the line.

Any results from tonight? Division 1? Did stony stratfords poor start continue?

Unfortunately, 1-4, hope their gaffa Steve Orchard can turn it around though, he's a top man

That's the fixture I'm most interested in this evening too but not for football reasons, my guess is that the official attendance will be reported at around 130 but there will be less than half that figure watching the game!

Apparently the attendance was pushed to the limit once the Thames Valley waterboard workers were able to gain access, by then though the players and officials had been replaced by surfers, 2 dolphins and a beach whale.

smart ar#e pr##k, nothing to do with Codicote (sort your spelling out before you try and be funny), don't jump on Rhodes the sex cases band wagon, was just an unfortunate amount of rain and a problem with one of the drains, will never happen again. Colney Heath had a massive touch, didnt fancy it one bit. Roll on the replay. Oh and your missus (beach whale) was no where to be seen..... perhaps she was in the changing rooms????

smart ar#e pr##k, nothing to do with Codicote (sort your spelling out before you try and be funny), don't jump on Rhodes the sex cases band wagon, was just an unfortunate amount of rain and a problem with one of the drains, will never happen again. Colney Heath had a massive touch, didnt fancy it one bit. Roll on the replay. Oh and your missus (beach whale) was no where to be seen..... perhaps she was in the changing rooms????

My missus, lieing b***h, she was adament she was at the game too, anyway Coldicote sounds more up market than Codicote.

Oh and it wont happen again you say, the pitch flooding, with a drip like you there d**kwatch you can never say never.

My missus, lieing b***h, she was adament she was at the game too, anyway Coldicote sounds more up market than Codicote.

Oh and it wont happen again you say, the pitch flooding, with a drip like you there d**kwatch you can never say never.

well with you at home who can blame her for sleeping about, not much of a man are ya!

great comeback by the way silly bo####ks, very brave behind your pc, see you and your man friend Rhodes down at Gosling soon hopefully xx

Watched the Hanwell game on a fantastic surface. 1st half Hanwell should have gone in at half time with a good lead, very impressed with how they played going forward. However second half Tring took the game to them and they could not handle it. Denfence was all over the place, and the Tring left winger gave the full back a horrible 2nd half. All in all a good game

There are no attendance figures mentioned on Mitoo for the two abandoned games last night:

Tuesday 17 August

Premier Division

2 0 Chalfont St Peter v Holmer Green

Attendance 56

1 3 Hanwell Town v Tring Athletic

Attendance 55

A Hatfield Town v Colney Heath

Abandoned on 18 mins, waterlogged pitch

5 1 Hillingdon Borough v Harefield United

Attendance 79

2 2 Kingsbury London Tigers v Kentish Town

Attendance 29

1 4 Langford v Broxbourne Borough

Attendance 35

2 3 Oxhey Jets v Leverstock Green

Attendance 59

http://www.oxheyjets.com/index.html

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20100817

4 1 Royston Town v Hertford Town

Attendance 148

1 1 Stotfold v Biggleswade United

Attendance 83

Division 1

A Amersham Town v Sun Postal Sports

Abandoned at half time, waterlogged pitch

2 2 Ampthill Town v Hoddesdon Town

Attendance 32

4 4 Bedford v AFC Dunstable

Attendance 26

2 2 Buckingham Athletic v Cranfield United

Attendance 41

5 1 London Lions v Cockfosters

Attendance 40

1 4 Stony Stratford Town v Harpenden Town

Attendance 35

4 1 Welwyn Garden City v Kings Langley

Attendance 45

Division 2

2 3 Brache Sparta Community v The 61 FC

Attendance 25

3 1 Old Bradwell United v Bletchley Town

Attendance 52

2 3 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Aston Clinton

Attendance 68

0 1 Winslow United v Risborough Rangers

Attendance 38

when it was abandoned after 18 minutes with Hatfield 1 up and no doubt on there way to 3 points, the head count was at 4,231, and that wasn't counting the hardcore in the bar........ you hand pump Rhodesy

Rumour has it the hatfield manager decked colney heaths hardman last night , following on from his bout on saturday where 1 or 2 oxhey jets were downed , one day either he or hatfield will come to their senses.

Don't listen to viscous rumours Frank. People like you get us a bad name spouting rubbish

when it was abandoned after 18 minutes with Hatfield 1 up and no doubt on there way to 3 points, the head count was at 4,231, and that wasn't counting the hardcore in the bar........ you hand pump Rhodesy

Hello again toilet roll (rumour has it you are Hatfields No.1 a4se licker)....Rhodes asked what the attendance was, not how many men you eyed up walking in and out of the lav.

And as for hardcore at the bar, the only hardcore apparently is you stood there in your leopard skin thong drinking your shandy out of a straw.

LOL....seriously mate you are a well supported club.

Rumour has it the hatfield manager decked colney heaths hardman last night , following on from his bout on saturday where 1 or 2 oxhey jets were downed , one day either he or hatfield will come to their senses.

Don't listen to viscous rumours Frank. People like you get us a bad name spouting rubbish

I aint fp and you and i both know it is not rubbish.

Hello again toilet roll (rumour has it you are Hatfields No.1 a4se licker)....Rhodes asked what the attendance was, not how many men you eyed up walking in and out of the lav.

And as for hardcore at the bar, the only hardcore apparently is you stood there in your leopard skin thong drinking your shandy out of a straw.

LOL....seriously mate you are a well supported club.

i told him what the attendence was silly nuts, 4,231 when it was abandoned. haha thats some imagination you have there, fair play to ya but

what has happened in your shady past does not have to be brought onto here. Rumour has it that for every roundabout in Milton Keynes you have swallowed Rhodes' spunk........

What are you the local grass? Firstly the Oxhey bit is total rubbish. Nothing happened apart from us being cheated out of the FA Cup so where you get 1 or 2 Oxhey players downed is beyond me, infact our manager is friends with alot of the Oxhey players so thats bo###cks. And as for last night the Colney Heath hardman slipped over when entering the changing rooms what with the wet conditions........

What are you the local grass? Firstly the Oxhey bit is total rubbish. Nothing happened apart from us being cheated out of the FA Cup so where you get 1 or 2 Oxhey players downed is beyond me, infact our manager is friends with alot of the Oxhey players so thats bo###cks. And as for last night the Colney Heath hardman slipped over when entering the changing rooms what with the wet conditions........

Grass, i dont think so! the fireman slipping over ...i dont think so !,