Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brimsdown Rovers

Am I right Brimsdown are no longer SSML or do I need an appointment at Specsavers.

If not.....know Enfield were meant to be moving out of their ground, but can anyone shed some light on what happened to Brimsdown?

Am I right Brimsdown are no longer SSML or do I need an appointment at Specsavers.

you are right.....but still make the appointmentcoffee%20(2).gif

Where they gone then....oh and made the appointment but walked straight past the place coz I couldn't friggin well see

Ref Off Ref - If you had checked back a few pages you would have happened across this thread which explains all:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/topic/145300-brimsdown-rovers-enfield1893-merger/

Is this the same route that Waltham Abbey took? I remember them not being able to complete their fixtures one year (due to flooding) and having to leave the SSML. They're now in the Ryman or Zamaretto aren't they??

Brimsdown Rovers have merged with "Enfield FC 1893" who were formed in 2007 when the old Enfield FC folded after the 2006/07 season.. the merged club will incorparate Brimsdown Rovers in it's name from the 2011/12 season so i'm led to believe.

Enfield Town, formed in 2001 by the Enfield FC Supporters Trust, following the sale and demoliton of the great Southbury Road stadium - then two years of nomadic football in St Albans and Boreham Wood and numerous arguments/protests with the then chairman and seemingly no way back to the borough............................................ will hopefully, all things being well, be moving into the newly redeveloped QE2 stadium in Donkey Lane for the start of the 2011/12 season but this could be put back to a later date pending building works etc.

Both clubs are currently sharing Goldsdown Road.