Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 4 September

Mr Angry - Thanks for those replies, it's just that when Ref Off Ref's son was at New Bradwell St Peter he seemed really injury prone to say the least which was a frustration for Steve Orchard and Steve Tucker

Both Steve's no longer managing, which is a shame coz they were okay blokes, but as you love to be a d**k so no offence to the 2 Steve's, but no longer managing (not for long guy's, you are too good to be retired, yet), Tommy K ripping it up at Padbury, with I should say with the most committed of keepers breathing down his neck on the bench, anyway mind your own buisness on that one you d**k, anyway injury prone or not, absolute c**p or not, son of a d**k or not, he's doing what he loves, playing football, with I should say some of the best boys I have ever seen, under a top man Chairman, a top man Manager and a top man Coach....and if s**t happens and he gets injured then we have a top class replacement, but who knows, I mean will Rooney ever get s*x for free?.

In the Rhodes world anything bizarre is possible.......who said there wasn't life after, God forbid

Edited by ref off ref

and what a penalty save from himat 0.0 he has made some saves this season already that have won us games . keep up the good work tom but bewick has kept 3 clean sheets lol :futbolbud2:

Rumour has it Craig that Bewick has brought Tom's bet off of him for a fiver so as that Tom can pay his fine next week....That means JB 3 CB 0 LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Result of the day Tring C 0 v 0 Padbury Utd

From yesterday.....The 61 FC (Luton) 2 v 0 Tring C.....maybe 'RESULT OF THE DAY'?

Edited by ref off ref