Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 4 September

Champ - All I'm trying to say is it's all very well beating MK Wanderers 11-2 but lets wait until Padbury United start playing some of the 'big boys' such as Aston Clinton and The 61 FC and particularly when they go to Harefield United next week in the Challenge Trophy, that will be very interesting.

:97:61 fc 0 padbury 3 . BIG BOYS ?

I see Padbury playing at there own ground next Sat why are Bucks Town at home?

Champ - All I'm trying to say is it's all very well beating MK Wanderers 11-2 but lets wait until Padbury United start playing some of the 'big boys' such as Aston Clinton and The 61 FC and particularly when they go to Harefield United next week in the Challenge Trophy, that will be very interesting.

No, it's because we have some out of date biscuits we need to sell :cuddle:

just a mix up in fixtures due to fa vase and stuff so btfc have a been fixtured at home and as its there ground they take priority lucky we have 2 grounds or we wouldnt have a game .

Champ remind me what was Aston clintons result against tring? Oh yeah don't worry they won and how did padbury get on yesterday and I think 61 have you next week so lets wait and see who's crap. Anyway I thought padbury were just dirty moaning wingers last time I heard has it all changed over there now?

:97:61fc cheesy%20(2).gif

O YOU ARE FROM ASTON CLINTON BRILLIANT .MAYBE MALC WILL NO MORE

Champ, why should I know more? Good result for you Saturday by the way. Was it easy?

sorry jut me over reacting last sat with jo jo after our mess up with tring kicking my self for having a day off . and 61fc was a good battle there front 2 where very lively they had there old striker back ryan lewis i think his name is . very good player but my centre halfs were solid . i changed things around a bit after last sat and it seamed to pay off i would say it was our best performance for a long time . the only down fall was our centre mid got a bad injure he will be a big miss for us .

Champ, why should I know more? Good result for you Saturday by the way. Was it easy?

sorry jut me over reacting last sat with jo jo after our mess up with tring kicking my self for having a day off . and 61fc was a good battle there front 2 where very lively they had there old striker back ryan lewis i think his name is . very good player but my centre halfs were solid . i changed things around a bit after last sat and it seamed to pay off i would say it was our best performance for a long time . the only down fall was our centre mid got a bad injure he will be a big miss for us .

Time to raid the transfer market LOL

:welcome:already have i will always get players mate

:welcome:already have i will always get players mate

If only the rest knew eh.....have to be in the loop to know.

Ah right don't know who Jojo is but guess he didn't like what Mr Angry was saying I guess. Good move for for you moving to a ground share unfortunately for us we thought all was going well with ours but the price was doubled.

Ah right don't know who Jojo is but guess he didn't like what Mr Angry was saying I guess. Good move for for you moving to a ground share unfortunately for us we thought all was going well with ours but the price was doubled.

Talc belive me if anyone thinks we are getting Ford Meadow at a bargain price then they can think again, apparently we are too paying over the odds but are fortunate to have a Chairman as ambitious as our Manager.

I do hope one day it can happen for you guys, you definately deserve to be playing a much higher standard.

Talc belive me if anyone thinks we are getting Ford Meadow at a bargain price then they can think again, apparently we are too paying over the odds but are fortunate to have a Chairman as ambitious as our Manager.

I do hope one day it can happen for you guys, you definately deserve to be playing a much higher standard.

Who knows, it's happened twice now winners and runners up shame really as each time we have lost players. First time was far worse ,this time not so bad. You will be going up no doubt and should do as well as Berko are doing in div 1 I'm sure.

Who knows, it's happened twice now winners and runners up shame really as each time we have lost players. First time was far worse ,this time not so bad. You will be going up no doubt and should do as well as Berko are doing in div 1 I'm sure.

thanks mate good luck this season

Ryan Smith is the player who has returned to the club, I think you were mixing him and Arron Lewis up.