Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 4 September

Rhodes why r u such a C**K...it's no wonder people on here wanna beat u up..!!! Worldbeaters...Padbury...nah but they will win the league...I don't believe I've read anything on here posted by a Padbury player,supporter or management sayin they would go the season un beaten...pros don't do that do they n*b chops?? All I've read & said myself is that Clinton r crap aswell as 61...I've said it b 4 & I'll say it again,fair play to tring...they worked their socks off...I'll b suprised if they repeat that wen the 2 meet again at buck town?!! Padbury ain't the greatest but there miles ahead of the s**t in that league...;-)

lets all just get back to football what this forum should be about . starting with us PADBURY . 61fc away this sat a big test for us as they are always a very strong side to break down and are doing well this season . the last time we met was in anagram final so should be another tough game

It woz 1 game Rhodes don't get all excited about it lol Padbury ain't on a slippery slope cause they got held to a nil nil against a very spirited tring side...it's football it happens sometimes...!!!

Mr Angry - Well let us use another game as an example then, the narrow 2-1 win at Pitsone & Ivinghoe last month, I don't believe Padbury United were Worldbeaters that day either!

well things must of changed i always thought you got 3 points for a win if the game was 12.1 or 2.1 s:it we need to score more goals if that gets us more points . also did that put tring top sat ?

Champ - All I'm trying to say is it's all very well beating MK Wanderers 11-2 but lets wait until Padbury United start playing some of the 'big boys' such as Aston Clinton and The 61 FC and particularly when they go to Harefield United next week in the Challenge Trophy, that will be very interesting.

Champ - All I'm trying to say is it's all very well beating MK Wanderers 11-2 but lets wait until Padbury United start playing some of the 'big boys' such as Aston Clinton and The 61 FC and particularly when they go to Harefield United next week in the Challenge Trophy, that will be very interesting.

that is a fair comment played aston clinton twice in the league last season beat them 1.0 at there place and 3.0 at ours dont no about big boys and played 61fc twice in league beat them 2.0 then 2.1 o and in cup final won 3.2 .but it is a new season and every thing has changed at all clubs so cant wait to play them all . but think we will do ok this season . also we are really looking forward to playing harefield as i hear the pitch is top draw o i just remembered aston beat us 4.1 in cup last season .

that is a fair comment played aston clinton twice in the league last season beat them 1.0 at there place and 3.0 at ours dont no about big boys and played 61fc twice in league beat them 2.0 then 2.1 o and in cup final won 3.2 .but it is a new season and every thing has changed at all clubs so cant wait to play them all . but think we will do ok this season . also we are really looking forward to playing harefield as i hear the pitch is top draw o i just remembered aston beat us 4.1 in cup last season .

Champ to be fair I think you beat Aston 4-0 at your place but I think they were more interested in the cup final 3 days later as they knew you were not going to score 7 or 8 goals to finish 2nd. I think Aston may struggle this season until they replace Usmani and Farmer as they are a big loss in my opinion. So I think Padbury at this early time in the season are favourites. What I cant understand is why Mr Angry seems to think Aston Clinton are sh1t when they got to the Semi's of the Challenge Trophy last season but we all have our own opinions, maybe he is new to South Mids football.

Edited by Grayday

Usmani is a good player...without him Clinton will struggle...u can't say in one breath there not s**t then in ur nxt breath say how they will struggle without usmani & farmer...surly if there not s**t they won't struggle in div 2??

What I mean is they may not score as many goals as last season as they have lost their main threat up front and have also lost probably one of the best keepers in the South Mids, because they have lost 2 players doesn't make them crap. They will be up there with Padbury at the end of the season but at the moment have not got strength in them two areas. Where do you get the idea that they are sh*t?

Edited by Grayday

I just personally think there/were a 2/3 man team...without usmani & farmer I think they'll struggle for a top 5 finish...let's hope I'm wrong & they do their club proud this season...?? Anyone know why they couldn't find 11 players on sat 4 their cup game against chalfont? That doesn't sound like the makings of a 'good' club does it??

I just personally think there/were a 2/3 man team...without usmani & farmer I think they'll struggle for a top 5 finish...let's hope I'm wrong & they do their club proud this season...?? Anyone know why they couldn't find 11 players on sat 4 their cup game against chalfont? That doesn't sound like the makings of a 'good' club does it??

LOL

Would be better to play the game then get a big fine. Plus the officials would still have to be paid, so bit of an expensive Saturday afternooon!

Would be better to play the game then get a big fine. Plus the officials would still have to be paid, so bit of an expensive Saturday afternooon!

surely the officials only get paid if they had turned up for the game Aston Clinton would have told them to stop them turning up?

surely the officials only get paid if they had turned up for the game Aston Clinton would have told them to stop them turning up?

Don't know depends on when they found out they didn't have enough players.

:97: 61 fc 0 padbury 3 . BIG BOYS ?