Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

do you think stony sratford will win a game this season

Champ from what Ihave heard you are spot on. It was Steve Tucker who provided the coaching and tactical expertise to get the side into the top 6 and showed that when he took over the side from Steve Orchard. I hear Mr Orchard is a solid respected man, for his personality not football knowledge. Who has followed him to Pony Stratford? No-one.

And Rhodes, what are you on about ??? Mr Orchard has won absolutely nothing with any team in senior football. Apart from many friends. You talk garbage man.

thats y i kept asking rhodes what he has won lol and yes it was all steve tucker and like you say things got even better when steve got pushed out sorry i mean left lol . least tucker won a cup there and that is a good cup to win i should no losing 2 finals .:wall:

From what I've seen there are no good managers in Milton Keynes!!!

Yes there is, the Manager at the local Co-Op is top draw (perhaps youve had your head up Rhodsie's a4se for too long to notice haha)

Anyway Hmmm no good managers in MK, Craig Connell a couple of seasons back with Stony reached the Challenge Trophy Final and Division 1 Cup Final in the same season, last season Craig Bicknell at Padbury won the Anagrams Feeders Trophy while Steve Tucker with New Bradwell won the County Cup.....case put to bed I think

Craig Connell a couple of seasons back with Stony reached the Challenge Trophy Final and Division 1 Cup Final in the same season,

Yes, and Stony almost got promotion too, they were by far the best team Kentish Town faced that season winning 5-3 at the Copthall Stadium albeit thanks to Willo the Cat receiving his marching orders after just four minutes

From what I've seen there are no good managers in Milton Keynes!!!

Is Rob Rayner still plying his trade at Risborough Rangers, he's quite a decent Manager and that could be the reason why the friendly Horsenden Lane Club are exceeding all expection this season

Anyway Hmmm no good managers in MK, Craig Connell a couple of seasons back with Stony reached the Challenge Trophy Final and Division 1 Cup Final in the same season, last season Craig Bicknell at Padbury won the Anagrams Feeders Trophy while Steve Tucker with New Bradwell won the County Cup.....case put to bed I think

Anyway ref off ref I never posted the comment about good managers in MK, maybe you should try reading before you comment!!!

I apologise Hmmm, but maybe at some point you did think of asking the question before Random got in, so I've answered it for you LOL

No I wasn't thinking that at all Mr kennard

Awww you've spoilt my fun now LOL

sorry for spoiling your fun i know you dont have alot else to do apart from sitting on here all day and night, lol

Right, who's been talking LOL