Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

do you think stony sratford will win a game this season

No I wasn't thinking that at all Mr kennard

Awww you've spoilt my fun now LOL

sorry for spoiling your fun i know you dont have alot else to do apart from sitting on here all day and night, lol

Right, who's been talking LOL

who did you play for, i cant remember you playing, i know you use to play with yourself!!!!

No I wasn't thinking that at all Mr kennard

Awww you've spoilt my fun now LOL

sorry for spoiling your fun i know you dont have alot else to do apart from sitting on here all day and night, lol

Right, who's been talking LOL

who did you play for, i cant remember you playing, i know you use to play with yourself!!!!

who do you think you are talking to . what is your f~cking problem . beerman is bang on when he says there are to many pricks that hide behind there pc on here . you no all of our names WHATS YOURS

The question was answered, Stony Stratford 2 v 1 Hoddeson Town....hope they do the bizzo this weekend too v Spot da Bent Fica.

Rob Fisher who has now taken over from Steve Orchard is a top man, no disrespect, maybe chucked in at the deep end without the right resources and credentials, but hope he can do a job for them.

So from the original question then, obviously the team done okay pre-season, good result first game and then seemingly downhill from there, so why then, what was the reason?

Did they lose any quality players between pre-season and the league starting to cause this trend maybe, know their first choice keeper got injured first game but surely they weren't a one man team, or were the pre-season games against weak opposition to lead all into a false sense for when the season starts?.

Something happened, as to what though, maybe someone in the know can shed some light.

Edited by ref off ref

The question was answered, Stony Stratford 2 v 1 Hoddeson Town....hope they do the bizzo this weekend too v Spot da Bent Fica.

Rob Fisher who has now taken over from Steve Orchard is a top man, no disrespect, maybe chucked in at the deep end without the right resources and credentials, but hope he can do a job for them.

So from the original question then, obviously the team done okay pre-season, good result first game and then seemingly downhill from there, so why then, what was the reason?

Did they lose any quality players between pre-season and the league starting to cause this trend maybe, know their first choice keeper got injured first game but surely they weren't a one man team, or were the pre-season games against weak opposition to lead all into a false sense for when the season starts?.

Something happened, as to what though, maybe someone in the know can shed some light.

i didnt thimk there pre-season was that good, idont know all the results, but know they lost some poor games in pre season, they lost to nether heyford and pottersbury i think so not that good

i didnt thimk there pre-season was that good, idont know all the results, but know they lost some poor games in pre season, they lost to nether heyford and pottersbury i think so not that good

Didn't know exactly as to who they had played pre-season only that they had won some games, only one I did actually know was the draw with Roade FC.

Losing to Potterspury would not be one to shout about, Nether Hayford, I've NETHER heard of them LOL, so am none the wiser there.

Player wise, I know Steve Orchard was trying to gain the services of some players from last season who I now know left for Bedford way but wasn't sure if any of these were around pre-season, which is why I asked as to what good players they may have had early doors as opposed to now, maybe it was the squad of today if pre-season wasn't up to scratch.

i know they had craig townsend over there pre-season and leigh sylvester, they got alot of youngsters so may be ok in a couple of years if they can stay together, i hope so rob fisher is a good bloke and has been let down by steve orchard

i know they had craig townsend over there pre-season and leigh sylvester, they got alot of youngsters so may be ok in a couple of years if they can stay together, i hope so rob fisher is a good bloke and has been let down by steve orchard

Don't know who that Leigh bloke is, Craig Townsend was at New Bradwell before moving to Aylesbury Utd this season, he was established at Bradwell having just won the County Cup so can't see him having gone Stony, would've been a backward step. Think you're plucking names out of thin air here.

Don't know who that Leigh bloke is, Craig Townsend was at New Bradwell before moving to Aylesbury Utd this season, he was established at Bradwell having just won the County Cup so can't see him having gone Stony, would've been a backward step. Think you're plucking names out of thin air here.

townsend definitly played pre-seasom for them i watched a game they played at mursley

townsend definitly played pre-seasom for them i watched a game they played at mursley

No disrespect to the young lad as i hear he is a nice enough guy off the pitch but i fail to see how Craig Townsend would have made any differance to the club had he still been there. They would still be struggling and still be in the bottom three of the table as he is nowhere near good enough to make a differance at the club!