Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Graham S

See the Fleet's Win at Fanborough

Apparently, this will be viewable on ttfc.tv from midday today. Haven't had the courage to view any of the other games, which I missed 'in the flesh' through being away on holiday.

Just seen it.

Well worth this month's 5.99 fee just to see 2 goals cracking finishes & the one which hit the post at the death. Their goal came froma hopeful punt upfield, followed by a slip by Steve McCimm which let in their scorer.

Have just watched it. Well worth watching especialy to see the reaction of our supporters when we scored. How they deserve to see us win. Must admit I got a bit confused at first, because we were in blue and they were in red. As I am in my dotage I had to wait for the penny to drop and to remind myself that we were in our 'away' strip. Do hope others have watched or will view it.

Apparently, you don't need Broadband. I know people who've viewed it on dialup. Takes about a minute to load, I'm told.

You need the latest version of Media Player, but if you haven't got this, it gives you the option to download it for free.

Graham S